Chapter 41

----------

It's been a week since the two started dating. They decided to keep their relationship lowkey and private, Not even telling it to their friends and just let then figure it out.

Both feel extreme happiness everytime they are together. They made sure to make one another feel loved.

Spending almost all their time together was the least thing they could do as they both know that Xueer would be leaving very soon.

A redhead was walking around the hallways with her eyes seem to be searching for someone. She clicked her tongue when she wasn't able to spot the person.

She's been searching for her girlfriend for minutes and still haven't spotted her.

When she reached the school's backyard, She immediately spotted two figures not too far away.

"This shit already happened before."

Xueer mumbled in annoyance and hid herself by the wall to listen on the conversation.

A while later, The voices suddenly stopped and she spotted the other figure walking away.

She then made her way towards Jiaqi with an annoyed look on her face.

"X-Xueer?"

Jiaqi asked in surprise.

When they are near enough, Xueer stopped and crossed her arms while giving a scary look to Jiaqi.

"T-That's nothing. I rejected her!"

Jiaqi defended herself, Scared that Xueer might be thinking of something else.

The redhead didn't say anything and just continued staring at her girl.

Then Jiaqi slowly walked towards her and wrapped her arms around the redhead's waist.

"Take it off."

Xueer complained and tried resistinh Jiaqi's embrace.

Jiaqi chuckled with her girlfriend acting like a tsundere.

"Jealous, Are we?"

The taller teased.

"N-No! Why would I be?"

Xueer answered but deep inside, She's being drowned with jealousy. She could even stab the girl who just confessed to Jiaqi right now.

"Don't be jealous. I'm all yours."

Jiaqi said and snuggled her face on the younger's chest, Smiling as she heard the loud beating of Xueer's heart.

-----

It was lunch time when a guy approached Xueer on the hallways filled with students.

Holding a box of chocolates on his hands, He shyly handed it to Xueer.

"I like you. Will you let me court you?"

The guy suddenly became confident whenhe said those.

Before Xueer could even open her mouth to say something, The chocolates dropped on the floor which made a loud sound and caught the attention of more students.

"What the actual fuck? Who are you?"

He asked, Annoyed.

Instead of answering, Jiaqi pulled Xueer closer by the waist before speaking.

"Her girlfriend. And you?"

She smirked as she knew that the guy has been embarassed in front of many students.

"S-Sorry. I didn't know."

The guy said before picking up the chocolates on the ground and walking away, Feeling embarassed.

Jiaqi, on the other hand, still haven't let go of Xueer.

Many students started murmuring with what just happened.

"They are dating?"

"I thought Xueer hates Jiaqi."

"Jiaqi is a playgirl. She'll be leaving the secretary anytime soon."

"They make a great couple though."

"Both of them are really gorgeous. I wish I could date one of them."

Students are aware that the couple could hear them but still continued.

"From now on, I won't be accepting confession, Same goes with Xueer. And yes, We're dating."

Jiaqi announced that made more noises coming from the students.

On the other hand, Xueer used her hands to cover her face, Feeling embarassed with Jiaqi's sudden announcement.

"Dating? I knew it!"

A loud yell coming from An Qi was heard.

By her side was Yuxin and Yu Yan following behind.

"Since when?"

Yu Yan asked. She knew that this is gonna happen anyways.

"L-Last week."

Xueer shyly answered.

"You didn't tell us! Anyways, It doesn't matter. You guys look good together!"

An Qi complimented the couple that made them smile brightly.

"Stay strong! Don't hurt each other, okay?"

Yuxin said and recieved nods from the two.

"Finally, I don't need to act as a love bridge for the two of you."

Yu Yan said followed by a sigh that earned chuckles from the others.

----------

I love doing this kind of chapters so hold on a little longer😂

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!

Have you listened to THE9's debut ep? If you haven't then you better listen to it now! The girls really snapped!