Chapter 10

----------

The loud alarm from her phone instantly woke her up.

Jiaqi groaned and grabbed her phone, Slightly opening her eyes to check it.

She looks at the time, It's 6am. School starts at 8am.

Jiaqi stood up and lazily went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

The only reason she wakes up early is because she wants to have much time staying inside the bathroom for her bath.

30 minutes after being inside her bathrom, Jiaqi went out and started roaming through her messy walk-in closet.

Her shirts, pants, shorts, socks, etc... are all scattered on the floor.

It takes her a lot of time to take the outfit she needs.

She grabbed the skirt, a white t-shirt and the blouse for her uniform and started wearing them. Ofcourse, Not buttoning her blouse.

It's almost 7am when she went out of her room.

The first thing she saw after going out, or maybe the first person, Is Xueer.

Xueer is sitting down the couch at the living room while focusedly scrolling through her phone. She's all dressed in her uniform and her bag is placed beside her.

She didn't seem to notice Jiaqi.

"Morning!"

Jiaqi cheerfully greeted.

That's when Xueer noticed her, She looked up at Jiaqi. Xueer closed her phone, grabbed her bag and immediately stood up.

"Leaving already?"

Jiaqi asked.

"Y-Yeah."

Xueer answered.

Jiaqi looked at her wristwatch.

"It's only almost 7am though. It's still early."

Jiaqi said but Xueer continued walking towards the door.

"I-I need to do something at the student council. I need to go. Bye!"

Xueer said before dashing out of Jiaqi's unit.

Jiaqi just shrugged and started walking towards the kitchen to eat breakfast.

She's planning to grab a cup of noodles for breakfast. Well, That's what she always eats. She doesn't know how to cook plus she's too lazy to make her own meal.

Ready to open the cupboard where she stocks her noodles, Something caught Jiaqi's eyes.

It's a plate with eggs and bacons on the table. Plus a small paper beside it.

She went near it.

Jiaqi grabbed the paper to look at it.

Hey! As much as I hate to do this, I don't want you to think that I'm such a bitch. Though you didn't do anything aside from scolding me at the storage room yesterday, I'm still thankful for your presence and the words you told me. Also, I recieved the strawberry milk yesterday. Um.. Thanks? I guess? See you at school :)

This is a breakfast that I made for you as a payback.

- XueXue

Jiaqi found herself smiling widely. She also felt her heart skipped a beat.

She run inside her room and put the paper inside a drawer before going back to the kitchen.

She sat down and started eating the breakfast that Xueer made for her.

She's subconciously smiling widely while eating her breakfast.

"It feels so long since I had a proper breakfast."

Jiaqi let out before having another bite.

"Thanks, XueXue."

She smiled and continued eating.

----------

Hey!! I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. Also, I want to tell you guys that I won't be giving long chapters anymore. My updates will contain about 500-700 words starting now. Unlike before, I give chapters with 1000+ words. But!! I'll be giving updates frequently so you guys don't have to worry.

Do you guys still enjoy my story? Hehe.

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!

Btw, I wanna promote my girls!!!! Irene & Seulgi!!!! They are one of my favorite groups and they are also one of my OTPs!!! Check this outtt!!!

https://youtu.be/Ujb-gvqsoi0

LOOK AT THESE PICS!!!

IM GONNA STOP FANGIRLING NOW!!! I JUST WANNA SHARE THESE TO YOU GUYS

IM GONNA STOP FANGIRLING NOW!!! I JUST WANNA SHARE THESE TO YOU GUYS. THE SONG IS A BOP BTW PLUS THE MV IS JUST SO GOOD (AND GAY^^)

TAKE CARE GUYS!!!❤❤❤❤