Chapter 6

----------

"Let's set some rules."

The redhead said making the short-haired goddess straighten up her position and stared at the other, Like analyzing what the redhead just said.

"You heard me Jiaqi."

Xueer said.

"Yeah. I did."

Jiaqi replied but she's still unsure about what the other girl said.

"Now, First rul---"

Xueer was about to say the first rule that she thought when the taller cut her.

"Wait, XueXue."

Jiaqi stopped her.

"What again?"

Xueer asked, Not wanting anyone to cut her off.

"I'm not against with this but I also don't agree. Tell me what I would benefit once I approve what you want."

Ofcourse, Jiaqi being Jiaqi, She won't do anything that won't benefit her.

"Benefit? Is that really necessary? We're just setting rules. That's it."

Xueer said.

"Life is harder when there are rules. Why don't we just do what we want freely?"

Jiaqi said which have a real great point.

"That's a bad idea. I don't even know what you intend to do to me."

Xueer said, Obviously not trusting the short-haired.

"Hey. Hey. I'm not going to do anything bad. I might be annoying but I'm a total nice girl."

Jiaqi reassured.

"I didn't even say anything."

Xueer mocked.

"Whatever. Now tell me what would I get if I let you with what you want."

Jiaqi said.

"Let me think about it."

Xueer replied and began thinking what she could give Jiaqi in exchange.

"Bingo!"

The redhead exclaimed.

"What?"

Jiaqi asked, Confused why the redhead suddenly exclaimed out of nothing.

"I'll set my rules and you could set your own too. Let's be fair here."

Xueer suggested.

"Not like I have any rules to set? All my life, I lived freely. I'm not fond of those."

Jiaqi said.

"If you don't want to set a rule then don't. But me... I would. I don't know what's going on your mind and what do you plan on doing to me so I better be careful."

Xueer stated. She's really serious about this rule thingy.

"I won't do anything bad to you! I can't hurt my princess!"

Jiaqi said.

Yes, She's trying to flirt with the redhead again.

"Oh yeah. Princess. I'm one of those 109 princesses of yours, right?"

Xueer mocked, Knowing that Jiaqi is that popular playgirl, She surely call other students like that too.

"Hey! That's mean. You're my only one."