Chapter 15

----------
Flashback
----------

Junior days of highschool...

"Hey, Wait up!"

The redhead turned around after hearing someone called her.

A good-looking girl with a tomboy look was standing infront of her with a smile plastered on face.

"Um... What is it?"

Xueer, Who's not too fond of talking with strangers, shyly asked.

"I'm Liu Yuxin. You're Kong Xueer, right?"

Xueer shyly nodded in response.

"You're pretty. Let's be friends."

Xueer's cheeks flushed red after the other uttered those words but the redhead is quick enough to hide it.

"S-Sure, Yuxin."

5 months later...

"Xueer, I-I like you."

Xueer was taken aback with Yuxin's words.

They've been hanging out since day 1 of junior days, and they've grew fond of each other.

Xueer was surprised.

"I-It's okay... if... if you reject me... I'm sorry... I do--"

Before Yuxin could finish her words, She felt the redhead's tight embrace.

"I like you too."

And that's how they started dating.

1 year later...

It's their anniversary and they planned to meet at the park to celebrate their first year after being together.

The picnic blanket is placed on the grass with the two girls sitting on it.

Xueer stared lovingly at the girl beside her.

"Xueer."

The redhead was a bit startled by Yuxin's call.

She replied with a 'hm?'

"We've been dating for a year now yet you still haven't tell your parents about us."

Yuxin uttered. Her voice feels sad and down.

Xueer sighed.

"I thought we already talked about this? I told you that I'll tell them but this isn't the right time yet!"

Xueer didn't intend raising her voice but due to frustration, She loss control.

Yuxin looked at her with a bit anger plastered on her face.

"Why are you being so mad? I'm just telling you! You promised me that you'll let your parents know about this and you'll introduce me to them as your girlfriend but you haven't done it yet."

"Don't you think it's unfair? My parents and almost my whole family knows about us yet you keep our relationship secret from your family's side."

Yuxin said, Voice almost cracking and her eyes almost filled with tears.

"You know how strict my parents are! You have no idea how hard this is for me. I hate hiding things from them. I hate disobeying their rules. I turned my back against them just for you. Don't you know how guilty I felt all this time?!"

Xueer let her tears fall after saying those things.

"Hard? Guilty?"

Yuxin said with disbelief.

"Why don't you just say that you're tired and you regret dating me?"

Yuxin said. Xueer's laughed bitterly in disbelief.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you being like this?"

After Xueer asked those, Yuxin stood up and grabbed her belongings.

"Let's just end this."

"Goodbye, Xueer."

----------
End of Flashback
----------

So that's it for the flashback. Please wait for the new chapters :))

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 || 𝙅𝙞𝙖𝙦𝙞 x 𝙓𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara