Chapter 18

----------

Xueer plastered a smile after being satisfied with the breakfast she just made. Yes, For Jiaqi again but this time the redhead would be joining her.

The time Xueer came home yesterday, Jiaqi was inside her room already. Xueer didn't bother to knock or call out for the girl, Assuming that she's already deep asleep.

The redhead's head automatically raised as she heard a door slam. It was Jiaqi who just went out of her room dressed in her uniform.

Jiaqi noticed Xueer and the confusion on her face was visible.

"You're still here?"

Asked Jiaqi.

"No. I'm not."

Xueer sarcastically replied and rolled her eyes.

Jiaqi crossed her arms and raised her right eyebrow due to the girl mocking her.

"What are you waiting for? Sit and have breakfast with me dumbass."

The taller was a bit taken aback by the redhead's words. Being called a dumbass after the breakfast invitation? Well what more could she say?

She made her way towards the table and took a seat infront of Xueer. She noticed the redhead stood up from her sit and went somewhere who knows where. Jiaqi just focused on the delicious breakfast she once again had.

Jiaqi noticed a bottle of water being placed on the table and Xueer's hand sliding it near her plate.

Her cheeks flushed red because of embarassment as she remembered what she did last night. She just gave a freaking bottle of strawberry milk to Xueer after creepily staying in the convinience store where the redhead works. She even wore an all black outfit and a mask for disguise but soon revealed herself through the letter. Yes, Jiaqi is a literal dumbass.

"You're a literal dumbass you know."

Xueer suddenly said, Jiaqi looked up. Wasn't that what she's just thinking? Is Xueer a mind reader or what?

"You were so creepy last night. Wearing an all black outfit with a mask on then staring at me from time to time."

"But you're undeniably cute."

The last sentence that was uttered by the redhead made Jiaqi froze. She felt her cheeks burning and her heart beat getting faster. Jiaqi don't have any idea what to say.

Did Xueer just called her cute?

"If you want to visit me at work, You could just go there and stay. No need to wear a disguise."

Xueer said. Jiaqi's lip curled up into a smile.

No one spoke after that. They sat and ate in a comfortable silence and the only noises being heard were from the dining utensils. Jiaqi would spare a glance at the redhead infront of her from time to time, Making sure she won't get caught unlike yesterday.

Minutes passed, Xueer stood up and placed her plate and utensils on the sink.

She went back at the table to drink the water. Jiaqi found herself staring at Xueer, Her soft lips touching the entrance of the bottle and the liquid slowly going down her throat.

She finds it hot though.

Jiaqi went back to her thoughts after hearing the bottle being slammed on the table.

"See you at school, Kiki."

Then Xueer left living Jiaqi alone sitting on a chair at the dining room.

Jiaqi put both of her palm on her chest to feel the loud throbbing of her heart.

"What the freak is wrong with me."

She mumbled to herself.

----------

Another fluff? Hehe.

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!