Chapter 42

----------

Jiaqi invited the redhead for a date, Their first date as a couple.

And Xueer isn't mentally ready for it.

Going on a date with your girlfriend is normal but Xueer feels uneasy and nervous. Maybe because it's their first real date as a couple.

After a deep thinking of what to do, She grabbed her phone and dialed someone's number and her call was responded by Yu Yan a while later.

"What's up?"

Yu Yan asked from the other line.

"H-Hey. Can I ask you a f-favor?"

Xueer stuttered because she feels shy asking 'that' from her friend.

"Sure. What is it?"

Yu Yan asked.

"J-Jiaqi asked me on a date this w-weekend. I-I'm nervous so can you j-join us?"

Xueer nervously asked.

"And be the third wheel? No thanks, Xueer."

Yu Yan said.

"No! It's not like that. I'm really nervous because this would be our first date as a couple. If you want, You could bring someone with you."

Xueer said, Trying her best to convince her friend.

Yu Yan didn't respond while Xueer waited for her.

"I could bring someone with me?"

Yu Yan asked and Xueer replied with a 'yes'.

"Okay then. See you!"

Then Yu Yan hung up the call.

Xueer felt relieved after her friend agreed on the favor. She just hope that Jiaqi wouldn't mind if someone tag along.

-----

"Why are we still here? Let's go inside."

Jiaqi whined. Her knees are tired of standing by the entrance of the amusement park where they will be having their first date but it seems like Xueer has no plans on going inside yet.

"Give me a minute."

Xueer said, Typing something on her phone.

Jiaqi didn't listen and continue complaining about why Xueer doesn't want to go inside or about how excited she is to try different rides but there they are, still standing by the entrance.

"Hey! Over here!"

Xueer cheerfully waved her hand at someone that made Jiaqi confused.

The older tilted her head to see who is Xueer waving at and was surprised when she saw Yu Yan with two other girls with her.

"Hey, Xueer. Hey, Jiaqi."

Yu Yan greeted after arriving in front of Xueer and Jiaqi.

The couple eyed the two girls who are behind Yu Yan.

"D-Dai Meng?! Z-Zeng Keni?!"

Jiaqi yelled in surprise after seeing two of her good friends in school standing behind Yu Yan.

The two didn't say anything and let out a smile instead.

"They also go to our school, right? You're close with them?"

Xueer asked, Pertaining to the girls that Yu Yan brought with her.

"Oh. Them? They are my suitors, Dai Meng and Zeng Keni."

Yu Yan introduced the girls.

"What?! Suitors?!"

Jiaqi yelled that earned the attentions of the other people around.

"Jiaqi, Calm down. What the heck is wrong?"

Xueer tried calming her girlfriend by tapping her back.

"Nothing, Princess."

Jiaqi suddenly sound soft when answering her girlfriend.

Then she turned to face Yu Yan and her so-called suitors.

"We'll be having a serious talk next time, Dai Meng and Zeng Keni. Now if you don't mind, We're leaving because we still have a date."

Jiaqi said and held Xueer's hand. When she was about to leave the scene with her girl, The redhead stopped her.

"A-Actually, I invited them to j-join us."

Xueer scratched her nape.

"Are you freaking serious right now, Kong Xueer? This is our first date! Our fucking first date!"

Jiaqi's voice sounded really mad and disappointed that it made Xueer flinch.

"S-Sorry, Jiaqi. I-I'm just nervous because this is our first so I asked them to join u-us."

Xueer said, Almost tearing up.

When Jiaqi looked at her, She suddenly turned soft and the anger vanished.

"I-It's okay. Sorry for raising my voice. It's fine for me if they join us."

Jiaqi softly said as she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"Ew, PDA. Now, Can we go inside?"

Yu Yan said with her arms crossed while staring at the sweet couple.

"Xueer, Join Yu Yan first. I'v got some business with these two."

Jiaqi said and put her arms on Dai Meng and Zeng Keni's shoulder, Dragging them away from the two.

"J-Jiaqi, It's not like what you think."

"J-Jiaqi, We're friends right? You won't kill us, right?"

Dai Meng and Keni nervously said as they were dragged by Jiaqi somewhere else.

While Xueer and Yu Yan was left by the entrance, Laughing at the three girls who are now walking away. Not too long after, They also decided to go inside.

----------

Part 1 of the date!

Since I'm torn between pairing Yu Yan with Dai Meng or Zeng Keni, I decided making the two as Yu Yan's suitors. I don't want to disappoint DaiYan and YaNi/YuNi shipper so I did this.

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!