Chapter 7

----------

"So how is it with Jiaqi?"

Yu Yan, Who's sitting with Xueer and An Qi on one bench at the field, asked.

"She's hella annoying but I already found a way to stop her."

The redhead proudly stated.

"See? I told you that you could just room with my Yuxin."

An Qi said in between.

"We already talked about this."

Xueer said. Ofcourse, She won't want to be with Yuxin. It would be hella uncomfortable.

(Yes. There's a tea about them in this story. It would be spilled soon!)

"Let her be An Qi. By the way, You said that you already found a way to stop her? What is it?"

Yu Yan asked.

"Oh. I set some rules."

Xueer replied.

"Rules? And did she agree?"

An Qi said in between again.

"Ofcourse. No one could say no to me."

The redhead bluntly stated.

"And Jiaqi wouldn't say yes to just anyone."

Yu Yan, Knowing her childhood friend's attitude, Said back.

"Yeah. I still need to persuade her yesterday."

Xueer said and sighed, remembering how hard it is to deal with the short-haired goddess.

"And what did you do?"

Yu Yan curiously asked.

"I told her that we'll be setting some rules and she asked me what she would be getting if she agree so I thought that to be fair, I'll let her set some rules to."

Xueer explained.

"And she did agree with that?"

Yu Yan asked.

"Well she told me that she's not fond of those thingy but I still insisted and luckily, She gave up."

Xueer said, Feeling proud to her success again.

"Woah. Me and Jiaqi have been friends for more than 10 years and I swear she's not someone who would just give up in an argument."

Yu Yan exclaimed.

"First, It's not an argument. Second, She did let me so what's the matter then?"

Xueer stated.

"Fine. Fine. You're lucky you know."

Yu Yan said.

"Yes. I know."

The redhead bluntly replied.

"So what are the rules then?"

Yu Yan asked once again.

Of course, Friends beinf friends, They tell every single details to each other.

"Well I told her that she isn't allowed in my room, She needs to stop flirting with me and lastly, She's required to keep distance from me."

Xueer told them.

"Wait what?"

An Qi said.