Chapter 14

----------

"Now tell me, Why the heck were you there?!"

An exclaim was heard from a feminine voice followed by sound of bags tossed on the couch.

Jiaqi flopped herself on the couch with Xueer standing by the door with her arms crossed.

"Xu Jiaqi, I'm talking to you."

Jiaqi clicked her tongue with what the redhead uttered.

"I told you not to worry because your secret is safe with me."

Jiaqi said, Xueer shook her head.

"And why did you eavesdrop earlier?"

Xueer asked, raising her right eyebrow.

"Is it bad to?"

Jiaqi asked back, Sounding and looking so calm.

The redhead let out a heavy sigh and made sure that Jiaqi heard it so the short-haired girl would know how hard it is to converse with her.

"Fine, Fine. I'm sorry, okay? I spotted you going up and thought of following you. I didn't know you were with Yuxin and my devil side took turn and decided to stay and listen at your conversation with Yuxin."

Jiaqi said and pouted.

Xueer sighed once again.

"Next time, Don't just eavesdrop. People need their own privacy too, Okay?"

Xueer said. Jiaqi replied with a timid nod.

When the taller noticed the redhead making her way inside her room, She called out the redhead.

"Xueer."

Xueer immediately looked back at Jiaqi, Raising her eyebrows as if asking why Jiaqi is calling her.

"Tell me about it. You can trust me."

"I promise."

Sincerity is present on the tallers eyes, It immediately caught Xueer's attention.

Can she really trust Jiaqi with it? What if Jiaqi betrays her one day? What if Jiaqi is just as bad as she thought before? What if Jiaqi decided telling it to An Qi? What if Jiaqi d----

"I know there are many question and what ifs running through your mind but I swear, I won't break my promise, Xueer."

Jiaqi sincerely said.

Before Xueer knew it, She finally gave in and decided telling Jiaqi the whole flashback between her and Yuxin.

----------

A bit shorter chapter for now because the next chapter is about the flashback already. Please wait for it :))

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!