Chapter 29

----------

"Yuxin, Don't break up with An Qi."

Xueer said to the girl who's standing infront of her.

The redhead decided to talk to the said girl after she found out that her friend and Yuxin would be taking a break.

"I know you just got confused after I broke up with my boyfriend."

Xueer continued.

"You've been dating An Qi for so long now. Don't waste the time you shared together just because of that confusing feelings."

Then Xueer stopped, Letting Yuxin speak for her side.

"I won't ask you to come back to me. I just need some time to think about it, Hurting An Qi is something I can't do."

Yuxin started with Xueer listening to her.

"When I'm already sure with my feelings, Maybe we could go back to what we were before."

"Still, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble."

Yuxin apologizes.

Xueer put her hand on Yuxin's shoulder and tap it.

"Hm. We already learned our lesson, Didn't we? Let's not keep anymore secrets from people close to us."

-----
A week had passed since An Qi came back to school.

Xueer and her being in good terms again and hanging out like usual with Yu Yan.

Yuxin doesn't join them that much anymore. She and An Qi were still awkward ever since they decided taking a break.

While there's Jiaqi who's still letting fear take over her. She doesn't know how to start a conversation with Xueer as she's scared not to be heard out.

"Are you and Jiaqi still in bad terms?"

Asked Yu Yan who's sitting alone with Xueer.

The redhead just sighed and avoided the question.

"She said she wasn't the one who told An Qi though."

Noticing Xueer having no plans on replying, Yu Yan spoe again.

"I get that you and Jiaqi are friends since childhood but please, Yan, Stop defending her. We both know that Jiaqi is wrong."

Xueer said.

At the same time, An Qi arrived and was instantly confused with what she heard.

"Jiaqi caused a trouble again?"

An Qi asked as she sat down beside them.

"We're talking about what happened the last few weeks."

Xueer responded.

"Huh? What happened? Why don't I know it?"

An Qi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Duh? She's the one who told you about my past with Yuxin, remeber? That's what we're talking about."

Xueer's eyebrows also furrowed while explaining the topic to An Qi.

"Wait--What?! She's the one who told me? But no one told me though!"

An Qi exclaimed that immediately made Xueer pause while Yu Yan stared calmly.

"Huh? But I though... She... Uhm... Jiaqi told you, Didn't she?"

Xueer was out of words. Was she perhaps wrong with putting the blame on Jiaqi?

"Ha! Ofcourse not! We don't even talk that much."

An Qi laughed.

"What?! Then who told you?"

Xueer stood up as she asked the question.

"Why are you freaking out? Calm down, Jeez."

The shortest pulled Xueer down back to her seat.

"I was at Yuxin's place that time, remember? When she excused herself for a while, My curious self went through her shelves in her room then I spotted pictures of you and her together. I checked further and found her old diary. That's how I knew it."

An Qi explained and that was the least thing Xueer thought would happen.

Yes, She just blamed an innocent person without letting her explain.

"Shit. I'm heading home. See you!"

Xueer immediately rushed home without waiting for her friends' response, Hoping she could talk and apologize to Jiaqi.

"I'm confused. What's happening?"

Asked An Qi who's left alone with Yu Yan, Wearing an emotionless expression while sipping her drink.

"I don't know either."

Yu Yan shortly responded but deep inside, She's already thinking about what will happen between Jiaqi and Xueer.

----------
Now we all know how An Qi found out😂

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!