Chapter 19

----------

"Thank you."

Xueer handed the plastic bag to the customer with a smile.

She sighed. Worn out once again.

Sitting down the chair then facing the side part of the counter where her books and school stuffs are, Xueer decided starting doing her homeworks again.

If she didn't do these things now, Then when? She barely have time to rest. Her schedule is always full.

"Hey."

The familiar voice startled Xueer. She automatically stood up and faced the person.

"Jiaqi. Why are you here?"

Xueer asked in confusion.

"Didn't you tell me that I could just go here and stay if I want to?"

Jiaqi said and showed a smile that immediately sent unknown feeling to the redhead.

"Don't wanna bother you. I'll stay at the corner and wait for you."

Then the taller left while Xueer watched as Jiaqi sat down on the same spot she took last night. Xueer subconciously smiled.

-----

A knock awoken the sleeping Jiaqi. She instantly opened her eyes and straightened her postion after seeing Xueer, The one who knocked on the table.

Jiaqi stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes then stared at the redhead infront of her.

"I fell asleep. Work's done?"

Jiaqi asked, Xueer nodded in response.

The taller then stood up and held Xueer's right hand that made both of them surprised.

"O-Oh. S-Sorry. I didn't mean to."

Jiaqi said as she let go of Xueer's hand. None of them talked as both were embraced with embarassment.

Then Xueer clicked her tongue before grabbing Jiaqi's right hand and intertwine them with hers.

Jiaqi was startled and felt her cheeks burning once again.

"Let's go. I'm tired."

Xueer said before pulling Jiaqi out of the convinience store.

They walked their way home in silence. No one spoke, Only their footsteps could be heard. Their hands still locked with one another.

But they surprisingly felt comfortable.

Then Jiaqi decided to speak.

"Why do you keep it from An Qi?"

Jiaqi asked. Xueer understood what the other girl is saying, She let out a sigh.

"I want to leave the past behind. It's all done and shouldn't be discussed any longer."

Xueer replied but Jiaqi isn't satisfied yet.

"I know but still, She's your bestfriend and Yuxin's current girlfriend. Don't you think she has the right to know? Besides, It isn't really bad letting her know about it."

Jiaqi said.

Xueer thought that she was right, Jiaqi do have a point.

But deep inside her thinks that what if An Qi didn't understand the past between them? What if they started being awkward with one another? What if An Qi gets mad? What if An Qi---

"You're letting you what ifs eat you up. Why don't you let me instead?"

Jiaqi instantly earned a hard slap from the annoyed girl. They both stop on their tracks.

"Chill. I'm just joking."

Jiaqi said and laughed before grabbing Xueer's hand once again.

"Don't be mad, Princess. I'm just trying to brighten up the mood."

Jiaqi said and stroked Xueer's hair gently while looking directly in her eyes.

"Cut the crap. Let's head back home."

Xueer said and pulled Jiaqi once again to start making their way back to the taller's unit.

Both of them are smiling internally.

----------

Fluff again!! Sorry for giving boring chapters, I'll try harder in the next ones.

Just wanna ask, What do you think about my story so far? I need and want to read your thoughts :))

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!

Btw, Thanks for 2k!!!! I wanna say that I'm really proud of myself but I know I won't be in this state without you guys. Thank you very much!❤❤