Chapter 35

----------

Fortunately, Xueer's relationship with her parents have been fixed. It's all thanks to Jiaqi.

Xueer's parents asked the redhead to get back to their home but Xueer insisted on staying with Jiaqi.

She grew fond of the girl and doesn't think she'll be able to leave the older all alone.

There's no one else controlling the redhead anymore but herself. Her parents realized everything they've done wrong and let Xueer finally have her freedom.

The redhead also cleared that Jiaqi wasn't her girlfriend. But how she wish that the short haired girl really is.

Right now, Xueer and Jiaqi were once again cuddling on their unit's couch while watching a movie.

A while later, Xueer heard sniffs coming from the girl beside her.

She turned her head to the movie playing in front of them and realized that it was the heartbreaking scene on the movie that they are watching, Titanic.

Xueer could just let out a chuckle. Jiaqi is known as a flirty and confident girl in their school but little did they know, The goddess also have this side.

"What a crybaby. We've literally watched this for like 20 times and you're still crying over that scene?"

Xueer giggled because of Jiaqi's cuteness. She loves this cute and soft side of the older girl.

"Y-You have no idea how much this scene h-hurts me. I-I wish they could s-save both of t-their lives."

Jiaqi said in between her sniffs.

Not too long after, The movie ended.

"Let me lay down on your lap."

Jiaqi said and positioned herself to lay down with her head on Xueer's lap.

The redhead started twirling Jiaqi's short hair while the older subconciously stared on the beauty in front of her.

Noticing the stare, Xueer looked back at Jiaqi. When their eyes met, Both felt butterflies around their stomachs. Xueer's cheeks heated up that made her look away but then there's Jiaqi who remained calm despite her heart beating so fast.

"C-Come on. Sleep."

Xueer stuttered and started playing with Jiaqi's hair once again.

Jiaqi doesn't want to closer her eyes as she didn't want to skip the beautiful view in front of her but if she continued staring, Xueer might think of something else.

Few minutes have passed, No movements from Jiaqi but she isn't snoring either. She was just lying down on the redhead's lap with her eyes closed.

Thinking that Jiaqi is asleep, Xueer took it as an opportunity to study the girl's facial feature.

Jiaqi is indeed a goddess. No wonder why multiple guys and girl fall head over heals for her, Including Xueer.

Her right hand traced Jiaqi's face, It's soft and smooth. Xueer's eyes never left the gorgeous woman lying down on her.

And when her eyes landed on Jiaqi's lips, Xueer gulped. The taller's lips looked so soft and kissable.

If Xueer has no self control, She would have take advantage of the sleeping girl infront of her and place their lips together.

Xueer can't help but smile. She likes what's she feeling, She loves the feeling that Jiaqi sends her.

"You're making me go insane. What did you do to make me fall so hard for you, Xu Jiaqi?"

Xueer let those words slip out of her mouth.

Little did she know, Jiaqi isn't asleep and heard what she said clearly.

----------
Fluff!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!