Chapter 27

----------
Xueer's POV
----------

It's been a week since the whole incident happened.

A week since An Qi last attended school. I found out that she isn't asnwering even Yu Yan's or Yuxin's calls. I'm worried. She surely is still mad.

It's also been a week since my palm landed on Jiaqi's cheeks. I cut her off before she could even speak, Her explanation is something I don't want to hear.

Because I'm scared that if I let her speak, I'll give in.

I'm mad and disappointed at her for breaking my trust. I never want to forgive her anymore, If she talk and apologize about it, I know that I'll give in and forgive her in the end.

Up until now, I regularly send messages to An Qi. Sometimes, I would call her but all those messages and calls would be left unanswered.

I can barely focus on stuffs. Yu Yan told me to take a leave at the part-time job for the meantime (which is what I did). Things have turned harder for me these days.

Everytime I would see Jiaqi, I'll turn and head to the opposite direction or simply passed by her as if she doesn't exist. It was so hard adding the fact that we live in the same unit. I'm just glad that she doesn't approach me anymore since the confrontation we had back at the studentil council room.

Right now, I'm at the wide and empty field. Students have gone home so only a few of then could be spotted here.

While scrolling through my phone, I felt someone sitting beside me.

I spared a glance and saw Yuxin and Yu Yan then put my attention on my phone once again.

"Why aren't you going home yet?"

Asked Yu Yan.

"Nothing."

I answered. It's isn't really nothing, I just chose not going home early knowing that Jiaqi would be at the apartment.

"Hmm then I'll head home first. I'll let the two of you talk. See you!"

She bid goodbye and I was left alone with Yuxin.

"Hey."

Yuxin greeted while I replied with a soft 'hm?'

I'm not really mad at Yuxin anymore. Why would I be when everything happened already? There's no point on blaming or being angry at her.

"Sorry for what happened."

She apologized.

"No need to apologize. We're both wrong anyways."

I showed a small and sad smile.

If we told about our past to An Qi before, Will everything still be fine?

"I'm actually planning to go to An Qi's place later. Would you like to come?"

She offered and I immediately shook my head.

"You should just go alone."

I said because I know that if I come, Things might get more complicated and uncomfortable.

"I could just talk to her some other time."

I said, I saw her nod.

"I'm going then."

She stood up.

"I'm sorry again, Xueer. Take care."

She said while I returned a smile at her.

I wish everything could still be fixed.

I just wish.

----------
Boring again ^^ Sorry :)

Happy 5k reads btw!!🎉❤

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!