Chapter 32

A/N: Before this chapter starts, I wanna say something.

Hello, Silent viewers :)

----------

The sun is shining bright, The wide field is filled with students though the weather is pretty hot, Noises can be heard here and there, The provided benches on the field are occupied by the students including the group of 3 friends joined by another.

"Can you two shut up and also stop moving? You're aware that there's also someone beside you two, right?"

A tall girl said and rolled her eyes on the girls beside her.

"Whatever, Boomer."

The shortest girl's words made the two other girls laugh while the tallest threw an even deadly glare at her.

Not minding Yu Yan's words, An Qi and Yuxin continued their PDA. Xueer could just show a disgusted face while Yu Yan, The girl beside An Qi, is feeling so annoyed with the short girl pushing and bumping into her from time to time.

Unexpectedly but fortunately, An Qi and Yuxin get back to what they were before. Xueer doesn't feel any awkwardness towards An Qi or Yuxin anymore. Yu Yan, on the other hand, Didn't change that much, She's still the cold and intimadating person on the outside but a real softie inside.

"See you around. I'm going to look for someone."

The redhead said and stood up.

"Wait. No! Don't leave me alone with this disgusting couple!"

Yu Yan whined and immdiately recieved glares from the pair.

"Don't mind this young hag. Go on and look for your Jiaqi."

An Qi said with a teasing smile and her eyebrows wiggling.

Xueer just rolled her eyes before walking away from her friends to find Jiaqi. Ever since she got in good terms with Jiaqi a month ago, Her friends started teasing her. The redhead would just always roll her eyes and keep silent or fight back at them sometimes. Besides, She knows who Jiaqi likes and it just sends her an unwanted feeling everytime she remembers, It send her pain.

Over the past few weeks, The two girls grew even more closer than they were before. Everytime they are together, Xueer would always feel butterflies in her stomach or her cheeks and ears would flush red. It didn't take her too long to admit that she do like the older girl.

Who would have thought that you'll end up liking the girl you hate the most? Not Xueer.

Xueer's legs almost gave up after roaming almost the whole school and not even being able to spot the girl she's searching for.

"Ugh. Where the heck is she?"

Xueer mumbled in annoyance as she leaned on the wall against her.

"Why am I even finding her in the first place?"

Xueer thought to herself.

Staying a bit more to regain her energy, She then pushed her back off the wall to walk away but she froze when her eyes spotted two figures walking from a distance.

And Xueer is sure that one of them is Jiaqi.

Though following other people isn't her thing, She chose to go after the two figures due to curiousity growing inside her.

When the figures stopped at the school's backyard, Xueer knew it's time for her to hide somewhere for them not to catch her.

Hiding herself behind the nearest wall, Xueer then looked at the two girls facing each other not too far from her.

She knew eavesdropping is bad but she just can't help it!

"I like you, Xu Jiaqi. Will you accept my confession?"

The unknown girl said and reached out her hand to give something to Jiaqi with her head hung low.

Xueer saw the emotionless expression on Jiaqi's face, Her hands kept in her hoodie's pocket.

It didn't really surprise the redhead as she knew that Jiaqi recieves numbers of confessions each day. Instead, She felt anger and jealousy with her but tried calming herself.

Xueer was sent back to her senses when she heard Jiaqi cleared her throat. (She's near them so she heard it, ofcourse)

"Sorry but I have a girlfriend."

That's what surprised Xueer!

Jiaqi have a girlfriend?! Why don't she know about it? Why didn't Jiaqi told her about it? She thought they are friends!

"Is that so? Then may I ask who she is? If you told me then I won't bother you anymore."

The girl infront of Jiaqi said. It immediately caught Xueer's attention as she also wants to know who Jiaqi's girlfriend is.

"Uh--It's--Uhm..."

Xueer patiently waited for the name to slip out of Jiaqi's lips.

"It's Kong Xueer."

Jiaqi's words made Xueer's jaw drop.

----------
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Btw, Thanks for 7k!!!❤❤❤

Thanks for reading!

Support THE9!