Chapter 12

----------

The door of the room that Xueer and Yuxin opened revealing a Xu Jiaqi with her blouse unbottoned, Bag slung over her right shoulder with a lollipop in her mouth.

"Morning."

Jiaqi unenthusiastically replied before lazily sitting on another chair beside Xueer.

Yuxin and Xueer looked at each other. Both shares the same question in mind.

"Did Jiaqi hear about the talk they were having just now?"

"J-Jia---"

Before the redhead could even call out the girl, A loud voice coming from the door interrupted her.

"Sorry for being late guys... Oh!! Baby Yuxin! You're here too!"

An Qi greeted with full energy. She went beside Yuxin and started clinging at the girl and also gave a smile to the other girls inside.

A while later, Yu Yan went in.

"Goodmorning."

She greeted.

Jiaqi moved in her seat to fix her position. She also secretly but quickly buttoned her top. Xueer noticed Jiaqi's actions.

"Oh? Jiaqi? You're here?"

Yu Yan confusedly asked. She never saw Jiaqi in the student council room before and she's surprised seeing the girl here.

"Ah.. Uhm.. Yeah. I-I just want to visit Xueer."

Jiaqi stuttered.

Xueer looked at her in disbelief. She thinks that it's just Jiaqi's excuse and it isn't the real reason why she's here.

"Ah yeah. I'll be out for a moment with Jiaqi. I'll be back!"

Xueer said before pulling Jiaqi out of the student council room.

She dragged the girl towards the locker area where there are no much students yet.

"Why did you drag me here, Princess?"

Jiaqi asked.

"Stop calling me like that!"

Xueer complained and Jiaqi just nodded.

"Why are you at the student council room by the way?"

Xueer asked.

"Am I not allowed to be there?"

Jiaqi asked back. Xueer got more nervous. Did Jiaqi really hear the talk she had with Yuxin?

"It's not that... I just... You kn---"

Xueer was about to say something but she got cut off again, By Jiaqi this time.

"I just came to say thank you for the breakfast. Also, Your secret is safe with me so you don't have to worry, XueXue."

Xueer froze with Jiaqi's words.

So she did hear.

The redhead found Jiaqi slowly fading away from her sight. She didn't even let Xueer speak another word before walking away.

But what concerns Xueer the most is what Jiaqi heard.

Can she trust Jiaqi? Is Jiaqi really not going to tell An Qi about it? What if Jiaqi betray her? What if An Qi knew about it and ends their friendship?

Xueer sighed and went back to the student council room once again. She found the room empty, Yu Yan and the other girls aren't there anymore. Maybe they went back to their classrooms already.

She started fixing her things inside her bag before she slung the bag over he shoulder. Xueer went out of the room and made her way towards her class but before she could even reach her classroom, She recieved a text.

From: Yuxin

Sorry about earlier, Xueer. I want to make it all up to you, Please meet me at the rooftop by dismissal later. I'll be waiting.

Xueer sighed once again.

----------

Thanks for reading!!

Support THE9!