Lee Felix

I really wasn't gonna do this at all... But I have seen people actually trying to force our angel to do some horrible stuff.
People,  you all need to get a life.  PLEASE!
The world is already bad enough as it is.

Please realize that there are kids on social platforms as well. This stuff isn't good for them.
And hating someone won't get you anywhere.
Please stop affecting people's emotions with your immaturity and stupidity.

This chapter is not for spreading hate or something like that.
I just wanted everyone to know that it doesn't matters what haters say or do.  They won't stop!

So,  WE SHOULD NOT STOP AS WELL!
We are Stays and hence,  I feel responsible to make Felix feel that he is good and talented and that we love him.

He needs our support and love. Let's give him that.

Here is the platform to love Felix!

YOU CAN LEAVE COMMENTS,  i'll be honored if he were to ever read this,  cause he deserves this.

And HATERS-PLEASE DONT EVEN DARE TO SPREAD HATE HERE, cause I'll just delete your comments.
I am a damn bitch that you don't wanna mess with!

At this point I don't even care what you haters say... Just know that whatever you do. BACK OFF!
YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH STAYS!

BECAUSE DAMMN WE'LL PROVE OUR LOYALTY!

#ILOVEFELIX