Prologue

Copywrite ©️ munsen12

This is to inform you that the story, characters and names are frictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents are only coincidental.

The book or any part of it, if reproduced in any form without the author's written person will be considered breach of copyright.

It's about 2:30 in the morning. A girl opens the back gate of a compound. She is standing at a famous studio. She moves around the studio thinking about the great movies that were shot here. Some big names of the industry had walked on the paths that she is walking tonight. In the darkness she can still see the light man putting lights. In the silence she can still hear the words 'lights, camera and action '. It was a dream for her to be in front of the camera, to see herself on the big screens and to live in the hearts of millions of viewers. But tonight every dream of hers is going to end. It's 3 o'clock now, she looks up in the sky and tears roll down from her eyes.

It's 8 am in the morning and many police vans arrive along with an ambulance at the studio. A middle aged police officer gets down from his jeep. The Inspector asks," Kya Kulkarni what's the story?" The Sub-Inspector salutes him and says," This looks like a suicide. Koi struggling actress thi, naam Roshini Gupta. She has done some character roles in films and television. Family stays in Surat. She was staying at a rented apartment somewhere in Malad." Inspector says," Send the body to post mortem. Inform her family. Send someone to her apartment to check. Get me a list of her acquaintances here as soon as possible."

He comes out and soon the press gathers around him asking questions.
Reporter1: Who is the victim sir?
Inspector: A girl named Roshini Gupta. She was a struggling actor. She has done minor roles in tv and films.
Reporter2: What is the cause of death sir?
Inspector: Prima Facie appears to be suicide but we are awaiting post mortem report to confirm.
Reporter3: What can be the reasons behind her death?
Inspector: We are looking into all angles and we will let you know once we have found out. We will find the answers soon.

One year later, a mahurat of a new film is going to be organised at the same studio. The assistant director asks,"Is everything ready? Everyone will be here. Where is Kamal sir?" Another assistant director replies," Has he already come? I haven't seen him." Suddenly a girl screams and everyone rushes to the spot to find the director Raj Kamal dead at the same exact spot where a year ago a girl had taken her life. This is the third murder of film personalities in the same studio after that unfortunate incident.

The case of this high profile murders of film personalities is now transferred to the CBI under ACP Sidharth Srivastava.
People have started calling the murders as a paranormal activity. What is the truth behind it nobody knows..Yet

My first suspense story..Hope you like it..give comments and don't forget to vote by clicking the star below..
Let the suspense continue..