Chapter 30

"You.", he said laughing. Sidharth catches his collar and pulling him to stand,"You think this is a joke? Hun? Killing people is a joke for you." Govind smirks and says,"No killing is not a joke but what had happened to Roshini was not a joke either." Sidharth says looking into his eyes,"No it was not but that doesn't give you the excuse to kill anyone." He pulls him closer and says,"Stop playing games here. Give me his name. Who is the man you wanted to kill at last? Who has helped you till now?" Govind says,"I want to kill you at last. I had tried to kill you twice but you got saved in some way other the other."

Sidharth shakes his head and says,"You are lying to me. You had tried to injure me the first time as you wanted to stop me from catching you. And second time was just your way to show me that you are one step ahead of the police. But your 8th target is someone who has motivated to kill the culprits. He is someone who has helped you. He is someone whom you wanted to kill for yourself. So just stop this act of yours and spill the beans now." "You are really very smart. I always knew you were close to catch me. But I never thought you had this kind of sharpness. You had figured out everything. I know you knew it was me all along. But you had no proof so you had not caught me yet.", Govind says with a smile. Sidharth says,"Here we are not discussing my abilities. Who is he tell me?" "I don't know.", he says lowering his head.

After a second he says,"I always knew you were the one. You had called me. You knew me and saved me everytime. But.." Sidhar th leaves his collar and asks,"What do you mean? I never knew you. Apna yeh drama band karo.." Govind sits down and puts his hands on his forehead. He says,"I had tried my best to get police to investigate on Roshini's suicide but no body listened to me. I used to sit hours outside the police station to meet the Inspector, tell him the truth behind her death. But nobody met me or heard my pleas... "

He continues,"After the case got closed, I got a call from an unknown number. The man told me that I must avenge the death of Roshini. He told me that as a friend that's the least I could do. I got a file a day latter where everything was clearly mentioned." "You didn't ask who he was and you got ready to avenge death? Really? You don't sound that stupid.", asks Sidharth. Govind lifts his head and smiles,"You know me quite well. Then you must know why I got ready for it." Sidharth says,"You were madly in love with Roshini and her death broke you down. You wanted to do something but you had no idea what to do. You were always weak. That man, whoever he was just gave you what you wanted. A well designed plan. Am I right?" Govind nods his head,"Hmm..You are correct. I was angry at everyone after she died. But I didn't know what to do. He showed me the path." "He had convinced me that he would help me in every way. And he did too. It was his idea about publishing the book, he made me talk to Punit to use the book as story for the movie and then everything that happened later. I used to get calls on the updates of the case. He had told me about Pranjal and Kiran. Punit was the first to be killed. No body actually knew me quite well. I changed my look and got the fake ID as Brijesh and entered the scene. Rest you know.", says Govind.

Govind paused a little and then says,"He was the one who made me a murderer. I am not repenting what I have done. But if I will be punished, he should be too. He was the reason that I  have blood on my hands. I wanted to kill him the last after asking the reason behind his interest in these killings." "Don't put the blame on anyone. You wanted to kill and you did it yourself. I want that man as he is equally responsible... Who was it Govind?", asks Sidharth with a serious look. "ACP Sidharth Srivastava. Yes. He had given me that name. I always knew you were that man. You knowingly had prevented getting me caught. You knew about the latest updates of the case. Who else could it be then? I had attacked you but ensured you were not killed. You had asked me to do that too. I had used a mirror to reflect light into Sana's eyes. She looked up and warned you of the falling light in the studio and you were saved.", he says in a flow. Taking a breath, Govind continues,"But.. but when you stopped people from getting killed and then caught me, I got confused. I had some doubts and they came clear then. Yes I had my doubts when you found Pranjal. She was not a part of this case. She was innocent. You would have never knowningly brought her for questioning. I got the call about her and I had to kill her.", he says. Sidharth looks shocked now. Somebody wanted to frame him in this case. But who and why?