Chapter 9

Sidharth looks at the horror in the face of Sana. It is so evident that she is scared. Is Sana hallucinating about any girl? Is everything that she had said till date is a creation of her mind? May be. As there is no other explanations to the whole story. One can to one extent believe in something like premonition, but seeing a girl who probably don't exist can never be explained.

Sana understands the things going on in the mind of Sidharth. She says," You don't believe me right. I knew you would not. That's why I had not told you earlier. But I am saying the truth. I see a girl. She tries to tell me about things before the deaths." Sidharth finding her getting restless, tries to calm her by saying," Relax. Please." Sana says," Can you come with me now?" Sidharth asks," Where?" Sana replies," To my house." Sidharth tries to explain," Listen it's already late, I shouldn't go to your house now. Your parents won't feel good about it. I will come in the morning." Sana says,"Please come with me."

Sana asks her driver to take the car home and she gets into the Jeep of Sidharth. They go to Sana's place together. Getting down, Sidharth stands near his Jeep. Sana says," Don't worry, my parents are not at home. My brother must be sleeping." Sidharth replies," Then I shouldn't come now." Sana says,"You don't need to think so much."

Sana takes Sidharth to her room. She goes near her desk and pulls out her sketch book from the drawer. She hand overs the book to Sidharth. Sidharth turns the pages and gets surprised. There are sketches of murders. All of them are precisely drawn in the manner their must have been killed. The bodies found after murder indicated the way of killing which could be now seen in the sketches. Sidharth looks at the pictures very carefully. He asks,"You have drawn them?" Sana nods her head to say yes. As he turns the pages, he comes across the sketches of the girl, Sana was talking about. Although the face is not quite clear, the features indicate that she must be in her mid twenty's.

The girl looks bit familiar to Sidharth. He couldn't however place it that where he had seen her. May be he had seen her picture in some case files that he had read about. Sidharth turns the pages again and he finds the sketch of the fourth murder. The man to be killed is lying in a similar manner but his face is not drawn clearly. But what draws his attention is his neck. The man in the picture to be killed next is wearing a chain. He has seen the exact same design today on Atul Damle, the studio owner.

Sidharth closes the book and finds Sana sitting at the window seat. He goes near her and asks,"Sana, Have you ever meet the owner of the studio Atul Damle?" Sana shakes her head without looking at him. Sidharth asks," Can I take this notebook with me?" She nods her head. Sidharth finds tears in her eyes as she looks at him biting her lower lips. Sidharth feels a pang in his heart. He in that moment feels if he could just take her into his arms and wipe away all her fear. But he shakes away the feelings and decides to go from there. Sana holds his wrist as he turns to leave.

Sana gets up and says," Please don't go like this.. " Sidharth replies,"I can't see you cry. But I don't understand what to say. " Sana says," Just say that you don't think I am crazy. Tum mujhpe bharosa karte ho." Sidharth smiles at her and puts his palm on her cheeks. He says,"I don't think you are crazy and you know that. Now stop crying." Sana comes closer and as if reading his mind, puts her face into his chest. Sidharth first stays still but then puts his arm around her, hugging her tightly.

Sidharth sitting on his desk at his home,  goes through the sketches again. How can anyone draw something in clear details without having witnessed it? If he thinks logically, there could be two explanations for that. The first of the two could be that Sana was there during the time of murder, watching it closely. And the second being the fact that she was the murder. She could be a witness or associate in the crime.

But all these concepts look highly unlikely to his heart. He can't believe Sana could do something like this. She can't kill someone. Also the girl of her structure cannot take down someone like Raj Kamal, the director, nor she is left handed. But she could have helped the murder in the crime. The very second, his mind changes his views. No Sana couldn't kill or be involved in the crimes. She couldn't lie to him. His feelings for Sana has started to cloud his judgement. But till date he has never been wrong with judging people.

All these thoughts starts making him crazy. He puts the sketch book down on the table. He has to keep this book with him for now. He has to investigation something on his own. He opens his laptop and starts searching about 'Precognition' the correct word for what Sana is claiming to have going through. There is no scientific evidence for the whole concept but many cases have been found where things have turned exactly as seen in dreams. He finds a name, Dr. Jaykant Anand who has been doing research on these concepts for years now. Sidharth notes down the number.

Sidharth searches the name Sana Kaul. And soon, many information comes out. Her Wikipedia shows her details that clearly mentions, ' One of the few actor-female to have been a part of all hit and successful films.' "Effect of her premonition or intuition? ", he thinks. He finds one link to a site that states about an incident where Sana had not come out of her vanity van to shoot and had later made a scene that lead to pack up of the shoot. The set had caught fire later that evening. Although there was a loss of property but no life was lost that day. Was this another proof of her ability? May be.

Just then he gets a call from his office. He picks it up, Bhonsale on the other side says," Sir, abhi abhi Damle ke phone pe ek unknown number se phone aya tha. Usne uthaya nahi..Sir woh number abhi bhi active hai. The location is showing Goregaon East. " Sidharth replies,"That's where the studio is. Where is Damle?" Bhonsale replies," Still at home." Sidharth says," Tell the team on surveillance at Damle's house to stay alert. Call everybody, I will meet you near the studio."

Hi suspense lovers,
This update has a touch of love in it..hope it is good. Keep reading, liking, voting and commenting..
Let the suspense continue...