Chapter 13

Sidharth was thoroughly surprised by Dr.Anand. Was he a psychic too? Dr. Anand smiles and says,"You look surprised. Let me get you out of your misery. I am a psychic I mean if you can believe that. I had a Precognition that you will come and ask for my help." Sidharth replies," So this Precognition thing is real. It truly exist." Dr.Anand says," You are assuring yourself or asking me. " Sidharth remains silent for sometime allowing him to speak.

Dr. Anand says," When I was 6 years old, I had seen my grandmother die. She was hail and hearty at that time. So when I said to every one about my dream, they all laughed. My grandmother passed away suddenly that evening from a cardiac arrest. This was the beginning. I started having dreams of some incidents which turned real in future. After efforts from my parents to curb my illness failed, I was sent to different sages and blackmagic people. Finally I stopped telling everyone what I saw. And they believed I was healed."

Sidharth looks at him and asks,"When did you start this research?" Dr.Anand replies,"After completing my education,I became a professor of Psychology in the University here. My research started then. Today after my retirement, I am into this full fledgedly. Enough about me, tell me why are you here?" Sidharth after staying quite for s few minutes says," Have you heard about the case of murders at the studio?" Dr.Anand nods his head and says," Yes. And I know you are handling the case." Sidharth says," Yes....Actually.. one person associated with this case, claims to have seen the murders happening before it had actually happened."

Dr.Anand smiles and says," Ah! Another psychic. Interesting." Sidharth looks at him and says," How can one believe that she is telling the truth or lying everthing to hide her crime?" Dr.Anand replies,"So the person is a she. Hmm..Well, there is nothing that I have that can prove the fact that she is actually psychic or a good actress." Sidharth looks at him but stays quite. Dr.Anand says,"A person can be termed psychic if he or she have Precognition dreams or dèjá vu or premonition about something. These dreams are always clear and not weird like the ones we normally see. The intuition is usual very strong in such people. They feel restless after they have seen a dream or have a premonition. One thing very interesting is that the people around them usually are at peace. " Sidharth thinking a bit, asks," Can such people see the dead?" Dr.Anand looks at him surprised and then he says," Yes, they can. There is no limit to the ability of a psychic." He pauses and says,"You  know brain is a complicated thing. One can never uncover all the mysteries in one lifetime." He pauses for a second and then says,"Unless you can bring her here, I can't really tell you anything about her abilities. I might help you get some answers. Even make her accept her gifts then."

Sidharth reaches the headquarters and goes into his room. Everything that he learnt today is not enough to prove that Sana is telling the truth. But she has intuitions, she become restless when she see things and people around her are actually very calm. He himself has felt that kind of peace when she is around him. Should he take her to Dr.Anand? May be he should. That might help him understand Sana's situation better. His thoughts are broken by a beep on his phone. He checks it to find a text message from Sana. She writes," Today the shoot starts. I have a feeling things will not be good. Something will happen today. I have another intuition, a good one though. I might see you today.😊" Unknowingly a smile appears on his face and just then Gaikward knocks and enter the room with Ranne.

Sidharth puts down the phone and signals them to sit. Gaikward says,"Got a call from Surat. Sir the girl Roshini Gupta has no one but an old father as her family. His father was a teacher at a Government school, has retired long time back. He stays alone at his home. He will be here by tomorrow Sir." Sidharth nods his head and Ranne says,"Raju, the wardboy doesn't know anything else sir. He is not lying sir. We have found five thousand rupees from him from his locker at the hospital. There is nothing from the cctv footage. Killer has very cleverly hidden himself from the angles of the camera." Sidharth takes a deep breathe and says,"I thought so. He is very smart. But there must be something that could lead up to him. Talk to Raju and try to find out if he could remember anything about the man. Like what he was wearing, his shoes or anything peculiar in his voice. Talk to the staff at the hospital too. He might have been there asking questions about Damle. How did he find this Raju?"

Kambli and Bhonsale enter the room after a knock. Kambli says," Sir, ek khabar hai. The writer was seen last night near the Dharavi slum. May be he is staying there." Sidharth looks at him and says,"Wahan ke khabri logon ko active rakho. I need him anyhow and fast." Kambli nods his head. Bhonsale hand overs a file to Sidharth saying," Sir yeh aap ke haath ko kya hua hai? It looks like somebody has dug nails into your hands." Sidharth looks at his hands. Sana while holding his hand had dug her nails last night after she had seen the apparition of the dead girl. He unfolds his shirt's sleeves and buttons it up and says," It's nothing. Today shooting was suppose to start. Any info on that?" Bhonsale says," Ji sir. The shooting will start at 2 o'clock today after a Muharat. They have shifted the location to another studio, Sarang." Sidharth looks at his watch and says,"So what are we doing here? Muhurat humare bina todi na hogi. Let's go."

Sidharth and his team reach the studio, Sarang before the Muhurat shot has been taken. They enter the studio to find every one getting ready for the shot to be taken. When the producer Rastogi finds them at the location, he smiles awkwardly and asks them to sit. The new director Anuvabh Kashyap, lead actor Asif Khan and the cinematographer Binod Mujherjee sit near the Muhurat area. Sidharth's eyes search for Sana. And after a few minutes she arrives at the spot, wearing a beautiful light pink lehenga. She is looking drop dead gorgeous and Sidharth's heart skips a beat. Both look at each other and Sana goes and sit beside the actor. After the puja is over, the panditji gives a coconut to Rastogi to break and he does that.

The first scene is shot after an assistant director claps with the clapped board. In the scene Sana stands near the hero holding his hands and asking him if they are the next target of the killer. The hero answers that he will never let anything happen to her. He loves her and will protect her till the end. Except Bhonsale who is engrossed in watching the scene, others smile. Sidharth watches Sana as she acts. He finds that though the scene has nothing for her, she is still trying to put real emotions of  fear in to it. She is actually good. But is she good enough to be not caught by him. That's what runs into the mind of Sidharth.

As the shot gets over, every one claps and Rastogi goes and hugs everyone. The PA starts to give ladoos to everyone. Sidharth signals Bhonsale and he goes and call Rastogi. He comes to them and says," Sir, acha kiya aap log yahan aye. Please take ladoos and.." Sidharth interrupts him and says," We are not here to eat sweets. I want everyone from Director to a spot boy to be present here. I want to meet them all. And what better muhurat to meet all than this Muhurat shot. Right?" Rastogi gulps his saliva and says," Sir, give me some time. I am arranging everything."

Sidharth smiles and says," You have 10 minutes. We are waiting here." Rastogi nods his head and goes away talking to his PA and Director. Gaikward says,"Sir do you think we can identify the next victim here?" Sidharth looks at the group talking with Rastogi and says,"We can even find the killer here if we are careful to look. He is here somewhere. I know it." Bhonsale says,"Sir, aap ko bhi kya pregosition hua hai." Ranne says," Usse premonition bolte hai." Sidharth smiles and says," Intuition." Just then Sidharth hears Sana sreaming," Sidharth move. Look up." Sidharth looks up and as light comes crashing down at him.

Hi friends,
Sorry for keeping you all waiting..Keep reading to find out what happens to Sidharth..
Keep reading, liking, voting and commenting..
Let the suspense continue..