Chapter 5

Every case comes with lots of unanswered questions. It is the job of the police to find them. Sidharth had been thinking about the questions all day so that he can find the answers hidden somewhere deep inside.

Sidharth is at his home, sitting alone on his desk. His mother is away to meet her sister in Pune. Sidharth writes down all questions one by one.
Is this a serial killing or any revenge murders?
Who can benefit from these murders?
What were the victims doing in the studio in the late hours?
Apart from the movie, is there any other connection between the victims?
How did they enter the studio at late hours of time?
Did Sana really see the murders with her own eyes?Why?
Is Sana connected to the murders?

Sidharth underlines two things that have stood out. Studio and Sana. He has to get more information on the both. As he is sitting there thinking, he hears a sound. Somebody opened the door and entered in the house and is in the kitchen perhaps. Sidharth opens his drawer and takes out his gun. He slowly comes out of his room. It's dark outside. He goes towards the kitchen and suddenly somebody comes from behind and puts a knife on his throat and whispers," Put your gun down." Sidharth puts the gun on the kitchen counter. And then in an instant pulls the hand and rolls the man over his head to the ground and holds his neck with one hand and other hand he raises to hit.

The man cries, "Haye..marna mat yaar. Marjaunga." Sidharth leaves his neck and starts laughing. He extends his hand and the man holds it. Sidharth pulls him on his feet still continuing to laugh. He turns on the light and there standing and caressing his neck is his friend Jay. He says," Yaar tu toh aaj maar hi dalne wala tha." Sidharth controlling his laughter, "Aur ghus choron ki tarha..Tu kabhi normally nahi aa sakta? You know this is the house of a policeman. Agar gun chal jati then?" Jay says," Shale tujhe hansi aarahi hai? You just broke my back and my neck. Wait till I tell aunty. She had given me the keys to this house. And you have made me chor? "

Sidharth and Jay sit in his bedroom and start talking. Jay are having tea together and laughing about the incident that happened before. Jay says,"You knew it was me, don't you." Sidharth replies,"Not when I heard the sound of door opening and your foot steps. But when you put that knife I knew it was you." Jay then says," Mere dara ne chakar mein khud ki aaj band bajne wali thi. Bhai tujhe kis cheez ki khunas thi. Why did you throw me on the ground like that?" Sidharth smiles and says,"Part of my training. Can't help dude? So when did you return?" Jay replies," A few hours back." Sidharth asks,"So you came straight from airport. You have such a big house and you came here." Jay replies," That's just a house, this is home."

Jay looks at the list of questions on the table and asks," It's about the deaths in the studio. Right? You are handling it." Sidharth replies," Yes. You must have known these people, afterall you are in this business. Film distribution." Jay says," Yes. I personally knew Raj Kamal, the director. I know Rastogi and others too. Rastogi is a critical man. Did you question him?" Sidharth nods his head, he says,"Nothing from him. Do you know Sana, the actress of the film?"

Jay smiles and says," Yes. I know her. And..my friend I also know that you like her." Sidharth looks at him and says," Tu kya bolta rahta hai? I don't know her okay?" Jay replies," Really? I had seen your face, when I had shown you her pics from her first movie. You had rescued her recently at that time." Sidharth says,"Okay fine, I don't like her, I love her. Happy. Now can you tell me something about her?" 

Jay laughs and then says," Okay..okay.. Hmm..Sana nice girl, alway humble and down to earth. She got success with her first movie. Till now she has only signed movies that have turned blockbusters only. She has signed movies which one will never think it will work but it has. I had also heard, she was not willing to sign this new movie. But it was a part of her contract and so she was bound to sign. Uska koi intuition kaam karta hai and she signs movies accordingly." Sidharth repeats the word," Intuition.." Jay continues,"Ya.. bro..She had convinced me to take a look at one of her movie. A new producer and director. I loved it and guess what it was a big hit. There is something different in her. She is bubbly, cheerful at most of the times but sometimes she is too serious."

Jay had fallen asleep long time back. Sidharth keeps on looking at the questions he has jotted down along with the word ' Intuition'. He thinks,' We all have some intuition working at times. I feel it while working on a case. But intuition and dreaming about deaths are not the same. If she is telling the truth, why is she seeing them? Some connection is present somewhere. I need to see it clearly. What am I missing?'

Just then his phone rings and Sidharth looks at it. It's a private number. He picks it up and he hears a panicking voice from the other side,"It will happen again..O my God! Please do something..please please." Sidharth says,"Hey relax..relax..Miss.Sana? It's you right? Sana..please relax.." Sana from other side says,"Sidharth..It's me." Sidharth says," Sana, relax and tell me what happened?" Sana replies,"Please do something..Another murder will happen soon..I saw it again. I saw another murder happening.."

Hi all,
Hope this chapter is interesting..keep reading, liking, voting and surely commenting..
Lots of 💕💕