Chapter 21

Sidharth reaches Dr. Anand's office at his house at night. He had talked to him earlier that morning requesting him to meet him at night. Dr. Anand to his surprise was in fact quite happy to meet them in later hours. Sidharth takes his Jeep inside the big old gates and parks it near the car standing. As he gets down, the door of the car opens and a smiling Sana comes out. She hugs Sidharth tightly and kisses his chest. Sidharth can understand that she is happy but their being together in the open like this can not be good. He kisses her head and says," Sana, you know hum log bahar hain." Sana replies," I know but kya karun you know na bahut pyar karti hun tumse..I missed you.." She leaves him and looking at him smiles. Sidharth smiles back and says," Let us get inside.  He must be waiting for us." Both go near the door and just like last time, the door opens before they could knock.

Dr. Anand peeps out of the door and smiles. He signals them to come inside and both Sidharth and Sana follows him through the dark corridor to the hall serving as his office. Sana keeps holding Sidharth's arms as the ambience makes her nervous. The room is still the same dusty and dismal, full of books and papers. However today Sidharth could find three chairs devoid of the mess. Dr. Anand asks, both of them to sit and he goes behind his huge desk and sits on his huge old chair. He looks at Sana and smiles and suddenly the fear in Sana dissapears. She leaves Sidharth's arm and says,"You too can feel these things right? I can sense so much positivity from you. You are little crazy but a good man." Dr.Anand starts to laugh as Sidharth looks at her in shock. He had seen the shy and fearful side of Sana. This new side of her is surprising for him. He says," Sana what are you saying?" Dr.Anand says," Don't stop her. We have a connection of minds, you will not understand. Sana you are absolutely right. I am crazy guy but not bad. You too are crazy like me but very beautiful unlike me." Both Sana and Dr. Anand starts to laugh as Sidharth looks at them in amazement. They both have established a bond among themselves in such a short period of time which is so evident yet astonishing to him.

Sana tells Dr.Anand everything she had been through all these years. Her intuitions which has now converted to dreams and even the rare sightings of the dead girl. Dr.Anand who had been quite and listening to her all this time, now nods his head and says," Hmm.. interesting. very interesting actually." Sidharth looks at him and before he could ask anything, Dr.Anand says,"She is a psychic there is no doubt about that. But what makes her interesting is that, her powers have been increasing with time. Usually people do meditation or concentrate on things to gain better clarity to things, thereby increasing their power. But she has not done anything like that. Anyways what's important is that Sana, you can start meditating. It will help you. It will relax you more."

Sidharth getting an opportunity now to talk says,"I get it that you agree on the fact that Sana has certain abilities which has helped her till now. These abilities have made her see the future. But why is she particularly attached to this case. Only because she is a part of the movie or there is some other connections too." Dr.Anand smiles and says," I had forgotten you are a police officer. Your interest is the case." Sidharth looks at him right into his eyes and says," Yes I am a police officer and you can't take that out of me. But I am not here with Sana, talking to you only because of the case. Infact as a police officer, I shouldn't believe these things nor I ever need the help of such abilities to solve my case. Sana is special to me. I just worried for her." Sana holds his hand and smiles at him. Dr.Anand smiles too and says," Well that's the thing I wanted to hear. I love the feeling of love. But I couldn't find my love in this lifetime." He starts to laugh and both Sidharth and Sana smiles at him.

Dr.Anand says," This brain is actually very complex thing. Loads of information is present inside yet to be identified and discovered. Psychic abilities, rebirth, the concept of life after death and many such things are considered fantasy. But all the truths lie hidden in this brain of ours. We all have all the knowledge inside us but only a few people can understand them. They are termed psychic or crazy by people." He smiles and then continues,"We all have this thing called intuition. Sometimes it's strong enough and sometimes not. You ask yourself, don't you rely on gut feeling while solving a case. That means, everyone has the abilities but some have them in such level that we call them psychic. It is possible to develop or advance this ability with proper yoga and meditation techniques used by sages." He looks at Sidharth and says,"I can't say right now why Sana is connected to the case so deeply. It could be as she is part of the movie or nothing at all. I could however use hypnotherapy to know more. But it is up to you on whether you want it or not."

During the hypnosis, it was found out that Sana had been in an accident when she was hardly two years old. Although nothing had happened to her, a cousin of her was killed. Dr.Anand says after Sana is back from her session,"Sana had never remembered the accident as she was too young. But it came out during the hypnosis. I believe her ability to sense death has been high always since then. She also had the premonition of the deaths of her close friend and her grandfather too. Her abilities has increased with time and so she can see things now." Sidharth asks,"Is this thing .. affect her?" Dr.Anand smiles and says," If you are thinking about affecting her mind in a bad way, then no. I am your best example. But yes, she needs to relax." Sana asks,"Why I see her? Why she wants to help?" Dr.Anand says," That I don't know. Your aura has attracted her towards you. Spirit is nothing but energy. Just like magnets attract, energy too attract or repel one another. She wants to communicate through you as she knows that you can see her. I have friends who are paranormal experts. I will talk to them and give you a call." Sidharth gets up and says, "Please don't let anyone know about the details. You know the sensitivity of the situation." Dr.Anand nods his head and says,"  I will give you a call after I get something. And Sana you have my number, call me anytime you need me. We can arrange few more sessions of hypnosis if you like. It will help you. So, you two lovebirds now fly away." Sidharth lowers his head hearing the word lovebirds. Sana gives Dr.Anand a hug and both leave the house.

Sana and Sidharth are in the farmhouse. That's the only place they could meet as no one knows about it. Sana lies in the arms of Sidharth, as they lie on the sofa of the living room. She asks," Did you find out what had happened to her?" Sidharth opens his eyes and says,"I got an idea about it. But I will soon identify who all were involved behind her death. May be arresting all of them involved in the death of Roshini can stop the murders. Let's see." Sana puts her head on his chest and says,"I know you will find them all and the killer too. You are a fabulous cop. That's why I love you Sidharth." Sidharth gets up and smilingly says," Do you love me only because I am a good cop? I thought you loved because of how handsome I am." Sana looks at him with inquisitive eyes and says," I had never seen your this side. So you do have a sense of humour in you. I thought you are the serious type kind of a guy." Sidharth says," Well I too find that funny and bubbly girl today. All I had seen so far was a crying, nervous and scared Sana." Sana looks at him in shock and hits him on his arm as he starts to laugh. She says," Bas karo varna.." Sidharth looks at her and pulling her close asks," Are you threatening me? Don't forget I am a cop. I can arrest you for hitting and threatening me." Sana says," I am not scared of you. Arrest me if you can." Sidharth holds her face and after brings his face near her. His hesitation stops as he finds Sana closing her eyes. He presses his lips softly against her. Her fingers runs through his hair, as his lips part to take her trembling lips into them.

Next day Sidharth reaches his headquarters and calls his team for the daily meeting. Sidharth says," Have you called all the people I have shortlisted from the film crew?" Bhonsale says," Yes. Sir. Everyone will be here today." Kambli asks,"Do you think sir, the killer will be here?" Sidharth looks at him and says,"Ofcourse. He won't get himself suspected by staying away." Sidharth puts the book on the table and says,"The book describes about total 8 victims. Three dead by now and one still in coma. We know who is the fifth target of the killer is. To catch the killer, we need to identify all his targets." Gaikward picks up the book and says,"The sixth victim is an owner of an agency. Agency owner in the movie?" Sidharth looks at him and says," It is so obvious. Who is the casting director of the movie?" Ranne takes a file and looking into it says," Mahesh Chandra and his agency. Oh." Sidharth says," Get the list of people involved in the agency. Match the descriptions to find out who the target is. Is he Mahesh Chandra or somebody else?" Just then the phone of Gaikwards rings. He excuses himself to pick it up. He looks at Sidharth and says," Kiran has gone from the safe house. He has left through the window of the bathroom." Sidharth runs his fingers through his hair says,"Idiot. Send someone at his home. Find him before he is dead." Sidharth phone rings and it is an unknown number. He picks up and a rough and unclear voice on the other side says," ACP Sir,..you stop looking for him. No use." Sidharth signals his team to track the call as he speaks," Govind? I know it's you. You are Govind right." The voice says," It is not important who am I. But what's important is that it is no use coming after me. I am on a mission and I will not stop until I am done. Don't put yours or your girlfriend's life in danger." Sidharth's face hardens as he says," Stop it there. I.." The line disconnects and Sidharth knows such a short period of time is not enough to track any call.

This chapter is for those who wanted more of Sid and Sana moments..keep reading and commenting. Don't forget to vote by clicking the star below..