Chapter 32

Sidharth runs his fingers through his hair and leans on the chair. He asks,"This virtual number system, what do you know about it." Ranne replies,"Not much sir. This is a new system not used much in India." Sidharth says,"Hmm.. I think our technical team can't help right." "Right sir. I have talked to them but..", replies Ranne. Sidharth after sometime says,"Wait. What was the name of that young boy who had helped us in Lalit Kundra case? Sunny right?" Gaikward replies,"Yes sir. Sunil Bhandari aka Sunny. He is genius in computers, hacking and all." "Bring him in. Let's see if he can help us.", says Sidharth.

"How are feeling now?", asks Sidharth over phone. Sana on the other side replies,"Hmm.. I am better. But I am still scared." Sidharth taking a deep breath,"I can understand. Listen don't stay alone tonight. Be with your mother. Okay." "What if she again comes.. I mean she was talking to me, I could see her, that was fine. But entering my body.. I am getting chills only thinking about it.", she says with a low tone. Sidharth is worried but he does not show,"Dr.Anand told na, she wanted to give me that message. She won't come again. Don't worry. Just.. just remain strong. That will help." Sana stays quiet for sometime and says,"Hmm.. you won't come to meet me tonight?" Sidharth replies,"I am bit busy. We will meet soon." "I know you are avoiding me. You think if you come to meet me, she will come again. I know.", she says. Sidharth replies,"No.. nothing like that. It will never happen again. I am really busy." Sana says,"Okay, if you say so. Did you find anything about the mastermind?" "No. Not yet.", he replies. "I am missing you baby. I love you bebu..", she says. Sidharth smiles and says," Hmm.." "Haye kabhi toh I love you too bolte. Chado.. bye.", Sana hangs the phone after saying this. Sidharth looks at the phone. She is right, he is avoiding her for her own good.

Ranne returns to his room after an hour. With him is a young boy of 17 years. He has a geeky look with a thick rimmed glasses, curly hair and a sparsely grown uneven facial hair. He is wearing a checked shirt left open over a white t-shirt, ripped jeans and white running shoes. There is a big bag hanging over his shoulder. Entering the room, he smiles at Sidharth and saluting him says,"Hi sir! How are you? You don't seem good, isiliye toh mujhe bulaya hai." Grinning he sits in front of Sidharth even before he is asked. Sidharth shakes his head and says,"Yes we need your help again. I hope it is not an issue. Ranne did you talk to his parents?" Sunny interrupts,"Hello sir, you don't need permission from my parents. I just turned 18 this week. I am an adult now. Won't you ask me tea or coffee?" Sidharth calls the constable and says,"Get hot chocolate and two teas." Sunny looks at his face and says,"I am not a kid sir. Kya aap bhi.." Sidharth says,"Sunny you might be an adult according to your age and you might have a brain sharper than any of us, but you are still young for us. Now can we talk about the work for which you are here?"

Sunny is working on his laptop at a seperate table in Sidharth's room. After nearly half an hour into the work, Sunny says,"Sidharth Sir. I am hungry. Can I get something to eat? Like a burger and fries and a coke may be. Bhuke pet kaam nahi hota." Sidharth smiles and orders food for him. Munching on fries, Sunny starts to laugh. Sidharth gets up from his chair and puts his hand on his shoulder. "May I know why are you laughing?",he asks. Sunny looks at him and says,"I was doing everything wrong. Now I got it. See." Sidharth looked at the screen, there are many screens opened. On one certain screen are some random numbers and on the other some words. He asked,"What am I looking at?" Sunny says,"I have put on an algorithm to find the exact coordinates. The programming language, the algorithm, everything was too sophisticated." Sidharth says,"Listen if I knew these things, I would have been sitting where you are now. English please." Sunny starts to laugh again,"Sorry. Actually the person who was using this vitual number used a.. hmm.. in simple words a very simple way to hide his location. I was using complex way to find out and so it was not working. When I changed it to a simple form, I found out everything." Sidharth getting serious asks,"So you know the location now? Where is it?" Sunny types something and on the Google map, a location shows.