Chapter 1

Dark narrow street and a guy is running through it. Shots are fired and the man tries to hide behind a dumpster. He is all sweaty even in the cool rainy night from running and out of fear. His life is in danger. He gets out of the hiding and tries to run to the main road.

But two men come in his way and point a gun at him. One of them smiles wickedly and is about to pull the trigger when he gets shot on his leg and he falls on the ground holding it. The other goon takes cover and fire shots in the direction in which the bullet came. The man hides again behind the dumpster to avoid getting shot in the cross firing. In firing the goon gets injured.

A tall and well-built man comes from behind and snatches the gun from the man who is shot on the leg. Suddenly another hooligan comes from behind and tries to hit the tall man but he ducks and punches him hard on his abdomen and then breaks his nose.

Three men, followed by a few policemen, come running.
The tall man says," Call an ambulance and pick these three now." He goes near the dumpster and says," You can come out now. You are safe." The man comes out and says," I..I don't..know." The tall guy replies,"You know everything and it's good for you if you tell us everything now. Your life can be safe when these white collar criminals are behind the bars. I know you have all the files that's why they had sent these goons after you. Now you come with us." The man breaks down and says,"I was scared of them so I didn't come to the CBI office. I will give you all the files but save me. I  don't want to die." An inspector comes near them and says," Sir ne tujhe bulaya tha,  kyun nahi aya? Dekh phir bhi sir ne tujhe bacha liya na..Come with me now."

Few days later, the Commissioner is having a discussion with his deputy. He says," So what's the progress on the real estate fraud case?" His deputy replies, "Charge sheet has been filed in the court today. The owner of TT real estates, Tarun Wadhwa and Tyadi as well as MLA Manoranjan Patil have been arrested and are in custody." The Commissioner says,"Sidharth Srivastava was handling the case right? He is really fast in solving difficult cases." His deputy replies,"He has a good network. That helps him to get the right information. He was the topper in Civil Service exams, and one of the best in the training. He was in ATS before."

It is the headquarters of CBI, two constables are talking among themselves. One asks,"You were there? You saw everything?" The other replies,"Yes. ACP sir ne kya punch mara, woh admi wohin dher ho gaya. One usually doesn't get to see such actions when you are working in CBI headquarters. But ACP sir jahan hongen wahan action toh hoga. Sir has come I think." A jeep then stops on the front and the same tall guy gets down. The constables salute him and he goes inside.

He knocks on the door and enters the room of the Commissioner. He salutes him and the Commissioner says,"Come Sidharth. Sit." ACP Sidharth Srivastava sits down and waits for him to speak. The Commissioner says,"I  heard about the real estate fraud case. You handled it well. Good job saving the prime witness." Sidharth replies,"Thank you sir. It's in court now. We will present everything on the next date." The Commissioner says,"Have you heard about the deaths in the film studios?" Sidharth replies,"Three deaths in a span of two months in the exact same place. Recently a famous director was killed there." The Commissioner says," Yes. That's the case. The case has been transferred to the CBI now. I want you to take charge of the case. It's a high profile case, many celebrities are involved. So be careful of the press. Kulkarni will give you the files today." Sidharth nods his head.

Sidharth knows about the case. A movie is finalised and soon murders start happening in the studio. What is interesting is the murders happen at the exact same spot by strangulation. Is it a serial killer or revenge he is not sure. First the assistant producer, then the manager of the actor and now the director. Is this the end or just the beginning no one can say. Sidharth looks at the file to read the names of the   people involved in this movie.
Director- Raj Kamal
Producer- Prabhakar Rastogi
Actor male- Asif Khan
Actor female- Sana Kaul
He thinks,'Sana. Does she remember me? It has been 4 years now.' He smiles thinking about the innocent face that he had seen years back. He will meet her again soon..

Hope my story is good..do comment and vote for the chapter by clicking the star  below.
Let the suspense continue.