Chapter 18

Sidharth looks at the guy from top to bottom. He must be in his late 20s, not bad looking but what is making him funny is his clothes. Every colour in the rainbow can be found on his jacket and his matching trousers. Sidharth stands up and going towards him, he leans on the table and says," So Paras Singhania, Sana is your girlfriend. Then instead of asking her, what she was doing with me, you came here to ask me. Why?" Paras starts to fumble, "Hain hain, usse bhi poonchunga na. But first you mister answer me. " Sidharth smiles and says,"Oye Machar, if I start to answer you na, then you will land up in the hospital. For your own good, just get lost from here." Paras says," How dare you threaten me? Do you know who am I? I am.." Sidharth interupts,"Just shut the f*ck up. You think I give a shit about who you are. Keep your name with you. This is CBI office not a restaurant jo munh uthake chale aya. Get this straight, I am not answerable to you." Paras puts his hand on Sidharth's arm and says,"Dekh bhai, I love Sana. I can never see anyone with her. Ache se bol raha hun hat jaa varna.." Sidharth stands up, removing his hand he says,"Haath kaise lagaya? How dare you put your hand on me? Kya karega bol? Varna kya? You are threatening me..chal mein Sana se pyar karta hun, chal kya karega kar. "

Just then Bhonsale and Ranne enters the room and Ranne asks," Kya hua sir? Who is this?" Bhonsale says," Kya tu hai kon lukhe? Satrangi Chal nikal yahan se. " Paras says," I will complain against you all that you all are threatening me. Jante nahi ho mere papa ki pahunch kahan kahan tak hai. " Bhonsale says,"Jada udega na tujhe kahin aur pachuncha denge.. " Sidharth says," He is threatening me. Do one thing put him behind bars for raising hands on an on-duty police officer." Paras says," You can't do anything. My father will not spare you." Sidharth looking into his eyes says,"Bhonsale better plan, iske against fake file banao. Put few guns in his car that we had seized last night. Shoot at his leg first and then behind his head and call the press. Tell them, he was involved with the terrorists. He was killed in cross firing as he was running away in his car. Ranne you go with him too and take few people along." Saying this, he goes back to his chair and opens his computer. Paras gulps down saliva in fear and says,"You can't do that. You are CBI, you can not encounter me." Sidharth starts to laugh and says," Really. Who told you we can't? Bhonsale explain him what I can do." Bhonsale whispers to Paras," Sir was in Anti Terrorist Squad. He carries his gun with him. Apni bhalai chahte ho toh nikal lo. Varna sir ka koi bharosa nahi." Paras says," I..I ..am..going...no..I will complain.." Sidharth says, "Bhonsale quick, take him." Bhonsale takes a step and Paras runs out of the room. All of them start to laugh including Sidharth.

Ranne says,"Sir, there is something important. Kiran says he knows Govind. He says, he had seen him with Roshini few times." Sidharth gets up and goes to the interrogation room with Ranne and Bhonsale. Kiran is a 20 something guy in denims and tees. He has put his hands on his head saying,"I don't know anything sir..please mujhe jane dijiye. Roshini didn't kill herself because of me.." Sidharth pulls his collar from behind and says to his face,"Really then why did she kill herself? You b*stard, first you will harrass girls then he claim to be innocent. Ache se iski khatir dari karo." Kiran now in tears, joins his hands and says," Sir I am sorry but I really loved her. Maaf kar dijiye..sir please.." Sidharth leaves his collar and says," If Roshini didn't die because of you then why did she kill herself?" Kiran says,"Uska woh naya boyfriend tha na, P..P..yes Punit..he used to take her out all the time. He must have done something. He was not a good guy and I had tried to tell Roshini that.." Ranne says,"That's why you killed Punit." Kiran's face turn pale, he stammers,"Punit is dead?" Sidharth says," Either you are a very good actor or you are really stupid. Yes Punit is dead." Kiran now sweating profusely says," Trust me sir, I didn't know. I could never kill a bird and killing a man is out of my league sir. I used colour to write letters as I get dizzy when I see blood." Sidharth smiles and asks,"Hmm.. you said you have seen Govind with Roshini. Can you identify him?" Kiran says," I have not seen him clearly, just from far. He always used to wear a cap and glasses, the ones that turn dark in sun." Sidharth says,"Photochromic glasses. Ranne show him the photographs of film crew. See if he can identify anyone." Sidharth goes near him and holding his collar, he says," Don't you dare ever stalk or harrass any girl. If I find out, I promise teri ayesi halat karunga, ki tere maa baap bhi nahi pahchan payeinge."

Sidharth coming to his room, sits down and leans on the chair. He takes out his phone and calls Sana. After a long ring, she picks up the phone. He says," Are you busy? Can you talk right now? " Sana replies in a sad tone," Why do you want to talk?" Sidharth asks,"Roh rahi thi? But why? I just wanted to.." Sana says," Stop it. I don't want to talk to you." Sidharth says," But I have so much to tell you. " Sana says," What? I know what will you say.." Sidharth says," Really your intuitions have said you something. What? Bolo." Sana says,"No..no intuitions.." Sidharth says," Waise I wanted you to take to Dr. Anand. If you are okay with it, we can go there. He can help you with all your..gifts, abilities whatever you can say." Sana says," That's what you had to say. I will think about it." Sidharth says,"Yes, among the others. Can we meet somewhere? It is really important." Sana says," Can you come to my Panvel farmhouse? " Sidharth replies,"I don't think that could be an issue. Send me the address."

Sidharth reaches Panvel farmhouse of Sana at night. The guard opens the gate and Sidharth enters to find a cottage like house. Before he could knock the door, Sana opens the door and asks him to come in. Sidharth enters into a spacious living space with huge sofas arranged surrounding a big centre table. Sana says," Sit. Kya loge. Tea or coffee." Sidharth pulls her into his arms and says," Tumhe." Sana starts crying holding on to him. Sidharth tries to calm her down but she keeps on crying. After sometime, she stops and leaves him but holds his hand. Sidharth says,"Bas Mujhe laga aur baki hai.." Sana looks at him with anger and says,"I won't talk to you then..Why did you come when you had said that we should not meet?" Sidharth sits down and pulls her beside him. Holding his hand he says," I had to come, your alleged boyfriend forced me to." Sana looks at him and asks," My boyfriend? Who? I don't have any boyfriend."

Sidharth smiles and says," Paras Singhania. Naam toh suna hoga.." Sana says," Haye, woh tumhare pass bhi pahunch gaya. He is my fan. He claims to be my boyfriend. He has been trying everything in book to meet me and go on a date with me. What happened?" Sidharth starts to laugh and after sometime he puts his hand on her cheek and says," His claim that you are his girlfriend made me think more about you. I realised I can never let you go. You said you love me, but I couldn't reply you at that time. You are a celebrity with so much fame and everything. All I have is my job and my name. But I can't neglect my feelings. I really do feel for you. I wanted to say this face to face, that I love you too." Sana hugs him and says,"I love you Sidharth. I love you soo much." Sidharth continues," But we can't meet like this again, not until the killer is caught. Please don't misunderstand me." Sana still hugging him says,"I know we can't meet but I will be waiting for the killer to be caught for us to be together." Sidharth says," Hmm.. now will you answer me, will you come with me to meet Dr. Anand?" Sana leaves his embrace and says," I will go with you. Whenever you say, I will go." Sidharth smiles and says,"Okay then I will take you there soon. May be tomorrow. I can then get an excuse to see you again tomorrow." Sana smiles but all of a sudden, her smile disappears. Sana freezes as if she has seen a ghost. Sidharth keeps on asking her but she appears to be in another world. Sidharth gets up and brings a glass of water and sprinkles it on her face. She regains her consciousness and she starts panicking. Sidharth tries to calm her down and eventually she says," Sidharth...I saw it...Again I saw it.. Sidharth.. another death.. Do something.. Stop it.."

Will the next murder be prevented or the killer will be successful? Hope you like little touch of love in the suspense..Do read and comment on the chapter.. Don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon below..
Let the suspense continue..