Chapter 31

Sidharth lights a candle and brings it near the sofa where Sana is sitting. But inspite of calling her several times, she doesn't respond. Sana is lost in a world of her own. With head held low, hair covering her face, she mumbles something as she scribbles on a letter pad. It is a coincidence or something else, Sidharth has no idea, but the current comes back at the very instance when Sana wakes out of the trance after he holds Sana's shoulder. Another weird thing is that the temperature that had dropped suddenly, now has turned normal again. On being asked by Sidharth about what had happened to her, Sana replies,"I don't know. I don't remember anything. I think I saw Roshini but then.." Sidharth looks at the letter pad that she was scribbling a little while ago. There are few random words written on them.
'Twisted mind ' ' Love ' ' Hate him ' 'friend ' 'Twisted mind ' ' your ' ' closer you ' ' Hate ' 'Love ' 'closer' ' Govind'

Sidharth keeps holding Sana tightly in his arms as she shivers out of fear. She is breaking into sweat but at the same time, she is feeling cold. This is the first time she had experienced something like this. Sana had not been afraid of Roshini after getting a clarity from Dr.Anand. But what happened today has shook her to the core. She has not left Sidharth's arms even for a second. The door bell rings and after few seconds Banshi Kaka, the caretaker comes and opens the door. It's Dr.Anand whom Sidharth had called immediately after the episode. He had agreed to visit them instantly. Sidharth nods at him as he comes and sits in front of them. He takes out a medicine from his bag and asks Sidharth to give it to her. Sana calms down after few minutes. Dr.Anand then sits sipping tea, hearing the experiences that they both had.

"Ah! Interesting I must say. Hmm.. I know it must be terrifying for you my girl, but I believe there is nothing to worry about.", Dr.Anand says. Sidharth still holding Sana in his arms asks,"Do you think she was possessed? Did Roshini enter her body? But why?" Dr.Anand smiles and says,"It's quite unbelievable to hear this from a police officer. Before you get angry, I must reply. Yes. I think she was possessed by Roshini's spirit. But we can never know the reason why she did that." Sana looks at him with fear in her eyes and understanding that Dr.Anand replies,"I said to you, there is nothing to worry about." "Dr.Anand, you can say that several times but it won't make us stop worrying about it. Yes it is unbelievable for me to accept such thing but all I have seen of heard so far is.. far from logic. I had seen the state Sana was in that few minutes. Apart from what you say, the only logical explanation can be is that she was acting. And I am sure she was not. And when I know that there was something wrong with her, I will be worried.", says Sidharth in a flow.

"I can very well understand what you mean. But the reason I am saying there is nothing to worry is my belief.", says Dr.Anand. He puts the tea cup down on the table in the front and says,"I have explained earlier that spirits are energy. We can't see energy as such. To communicate with us, they take energy from the nearest source. Droping of temperature, battery exhausting etc are some examples. Roshini till now had tried to communicate by showing herself to Sana. But perhaps she wanted to tell you something. And the only source for her was Sana." Sidharth looks at him,"You mean to say that Roshini wanted to send me a message. That's why she got inside her.." Dr.Anand nods his head,"Yes. I feel that is the reason. She wanted to tell you something." Sidharth rubbing his temples says,"Ok I get it. But using her as a medium could be dangerous. Right?" Dr.Anand smiles and says,"She had no intentions to harm anyone that's why she left. Try to understand what she means in the message she has left for you."

Sidharth goes near the door, as Dr.Anand leaves. He says,"Thank you so much for coming." Dr.Anand smiles and says,"Sana is a sweet girl. I came for her." Sidharth nods and asks,"I have one question in my mind. What is the guarantee nothing like today will not happen again?" Dr.Anand puts his hand on his shoulder and says,"There is no guarantee in anything. Sana is very sensitive to such things. So yes there is no guarantee but we can hope she remains strong enough to not let such things happen again."