chapter: 11

Yuta's point of view

"Have an one night stand with me!"

Yeosang sighs before shaking his head.

Yeosang: We're married Cina.

Cina giggles drunkenly, she points to Seonghwa.

Cina: You're cute!
Seonghwa: Thank you baby.
Cina: Don't call me that! My husband is right here.
Seonghwa: I'm your husband too.

She gasps before laughing again. Santana tugs on my ear.

Santana: You have lots of piercings.

She continues analyzing and touching my face. Apparently they decided to pregame before coming to the club. However, Cina and Santana's pregame always goes a bit too far.

Char and Elena watch as their friends continue to innocently embarrass themselves. Saelee and San are having a gross makeout session in the corner somewhere while Xiaojun smiles at Santana.

The night continues calm and full of good vibes. I order a few vodka shots for everyone, Elena begins to choke on the bitter liquor making me scoff.

Me: Weak.

She glares at me.

Elena: Am not!

I ignore her once I feel someone staring at me. There's a girl a few sections away batting her eyelashes and waving at me. Not being in the mood I ignore her.

However, she doesn't seem like the type whose use to rejection because she walks right over to me.

Her: Yuta Nakamoto.

I blink, how does she know me?

Her: You looked handsome on the cover of GQ.

Oh yeah, duh.

Me: Thank you.
Her: My name is Connie.
Me: Nice to meet you.

__

Elena's point of view

It feels so good to let loose and dance, I haven't done this in so long. Char holds my hands as we both laugh and jump around. Her eyes widen once she looks over my shoulder.

Hands place themselves on each side of my hips slowly turning me around. I'm met with a very handsome face, he gives me a sly smile.

Me: Hello there stranger!

It's the vodka talking, I think?

Him: Hi beautiful. Sorry to steal you from your friend but I've been watching you all night.

Kind of creepy, but I dig it.

Me: Is that so!
Him: Yes, I was a little nervous to make a move but here I am. Can I buy you a drink?

Fuck it, why not? I'm here for a good time not a long time.

"WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDSS. AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TIL THE ENDDDD"

I look over to see Cina and Santana hugging each other and singing, with tears rolling down their faces. Xiaojun, Seonghwa and Yeosang are in a panic.

Him: Your friends are interesting.
Me: Kind of, I just met them recently.
Him: Really?

I nod and he hums.

Him: Not everyday I meet a kpop idol.

My eyes widen and he chuckles at my nervous face.

Him: Relax, I'm not gonna' rat you out to your company or anything. Idols are human, no?

People act like we aren't. We aren't allowed to make mistakes, get tired, be upset, or anything humanly. It's annoying sometimes.

The conversation with the cute stranger lasts a little longer, we drink and dance more until I start to see red. I pull him closer to me and he smirks before kissing me softly, I nibble on his bottom lip.

Him: We should stop before we do something we'll regret.
Me: I don't believe in regrets!

__

That one sentence lead to me scratching his back as he dug into the deepest part of me. Sex in the club is cliché but not overrated.

Me: Harder!

He listens to me, casually wrapping his hand around my throat giving it a small squeeze. My eyes begin to roll to the back of my head as I feel my high approaching, I curse loudly before cumming all over him.

He follows soon after. He stares at me before kissing me again, I chuckle pushing him away once he bites by neck.

On our way out the door we adjust our clothes. My eyes widen once I see Yuta with a girl pinned against the wall kissing each other, he looks at me and his eyes go just as big before turning blank.

Yuta: Junhoe?

__

chile, what have y'all done...