chapter: 58

Elena's point of view

I woke up and absolutely couldn't move. My body was beyond sore and tired, Yuta just laughed and carried me to the bathroom.

I stare at him while he runs me a bath. His side view is so pretty and gentle, I reach out to touch his face.

Yuta: Can I help you?

I giggle before shaking my head.

Me: You're cute, you know that?
Yuta: I wouldn't be a model if I wasn't.

I frown, jackass.

Yuta: Just soak in here, I'll be back later to check on you.

Once he closes the bathroom door I'm left alone with my thoughts. I know deep down I can't continue this stupid arrangement.

You like him dummy, you always have.

I rather have him this way than never at all. With everything that happened with me losing my memory then regaining it I think he and I are confused on what to do regarding us.

Even with amnesia I always knew something or someone was missing, a void in my life.

I'm glad Junhoe and I settled our differences. He's my close friend again but then that leaves Yuta, my...

What is he to me?

I know what I want him to be, but that seems like an impossible dream.

__

Yuta's point of view

What the fuck is happening?

I pace back and forth paying no attention to the burning food on the stove.

Usually after they wake back up I put them through another two hours of hell, but seeing her look so tired made me bad.

Running a bath and making food for her? Who are you?

I'm confused, I don't like being confused.

When we were teenagers of course I had a small crush on her. She was the pretty, clumsy, smart girl who I spent every waking moment with.

But that was years ago.

I learned how to live with the fact I'd never see her again.

Or so I thought, but here we are.

Her memory is back, she's upstairs in my tub, and now what? That crush is back?

This isn't good, not good at all.

"Nakamoto!"

I jump as she runs to turn off the stove. The fire alarm begins to beep obnoxiously and she fans it. She's dressed in one of my shirts and sweats.

Oh dear lord.

Elena: I leave you alone for five seconds and you're trying to burn down your house.
Me: Sorry, I'll just order pizza or something.

She smiles.

Elena: I'm always amazed at how clean your house is.
Me: I'm barely here these days.

That's not a lie. Between wrapping up this kdrama, a few photo shoots, and meeting greets I just fall at sleep at whoever house is closer.

Except I slept at San's house one night and he forgot to tell Saelee I was there. So when she was half asleep and seen me come out the bathroom she almost killed me with a frying pan.

Elena: I understand, it feels like I haven't been to the dorms in a while.
Me: I'll take you back if you want.
Elena: No! I mean, nah it's cool. We have a break this week anyways.

I hum.

We both say nothing, and yet I feel we have a lot to say.

A sigh leaves both our lips.

Elena: I'm going to go watch TV until the food is here.
Me: Cool cool.

What am I going to do?

__

VOTING TIME

SHOULD YUTA TELL ELENA HIS FEELINGS?

YES

NO