chapter: 56

Valerie's point of view

Giselle and I sit on the couch watching tv. She absentmindedly plays with my hand making me blush. It's been a while since someone has made me feel this happy.

She smiles up at me before kissing my cheek.

Giselle: You're in your thinking mode again, you okay?
Me: Yeah sorry.

She shakes her head.

Giselle: It's okay pretty.
Me: Stop that.
Giselle: Stop what?

She pokes my cheek.

Me: That.
Giselle: Hm?

She continues to feen innocence, but the twinkle of mischief in her eye makes my heart hammer in my chest.

__

Char's point of view

I get home from work to see Hongjoong sleep on the floor with the baby asleep on top of him. My heart practically melts at the scene, my babies had a hard day.

I begin to clean and put away whatever toys were left out. I've been baking and cleaning all day so he's just going to have to settle with take out. I go to put Joong's things in his office when I notice a book on his desk.

"The little"

I sit down reading a few pages, smiling at the characteristics of the main character.

"You like?"

I jump up, the book falling out my hand.

Hongjoong stands there with messy bed hair, red tired eyes and a gentle smile.

Me: I read three pages. I like the girl.
Hongjoong: Really? She was like able in only three chapters?

I nod.

Hongjoong: Any reason for that?
Me: She reminds me of me.

He shrugs.

Hongjoong: I sure hope so, it's about you after all.

I blink.

I pick the book off the floor to see the cover

"The little, by Kim Hongjoong"

I open to the thanks.

Dedicated to my wife Kim Char, I love you in this life and the next.

__

San's point of view

My fiancé really rolls off the tongue.

I would say it but Seonghwa put duct tape over my mouth. So I've been sitting here like this for the last hour.

Seonghwa: I'll untie your hands and remove the tape if you promise not to say the word fiancé or the name Saelee for at least twenty minutes.

I nod and he snatches the tape off.

Me: I'm excited to get married!

He chuckles.

Seonghwa: I can tell and honestly I'm happy for you.

There's not too many smiles I've gotten from him but this one shows me he means it.

Me: This is kind of awkward for me but would you be one of my groomsmen?

He nods.

Seonghwa: I'd be honored Choi.

__

you KNOW some crazy smut bouta happen when I don't include the main characters in a chapter SHSJSJ.