chapter: 47

Elena's point of view

It was like an alarm went off and wouldn't stop. They triggered one memory, then another, and then another. A domino effect is happening in my brain.

The tears won't stop spilling down my face.

They're talking to me but I'm tuned out. My life is playing in front of my eyes this very moment. Fighting with my parents over freedom, talking Lucas into not running away, meeting Yuta and Junhoe, bonding and loving them, them beating up my bullies in school.

My mother covering up the fact her cousin who was a "manager" tried to molest me, the reason I didn't want to do music anymore.

The car accident.

The fear that washed through me, I didn't want to die, I was too young to die.

The hospital, my parents not telling the whole story. Them keeping my friends away from me. Me finally escaping years later to be a kpop idol, because I had no fear and no recollection of what happened with the "manager" before.

ONE, Valerie and Winter.

Starring in a kdrama with Yuta.

He knew me, he was so mean to me. Was it to keep me away? Hide the fact he felt something? My parents?

My video was directed by Junhoe. He knew who I was too.

I had sex with both of them.

This is too much.

__

Yuta's point of view

She's shaking and crying, her eyes are emotionless like she's tuned out of reality. We didn't say much, but something tells me the little we did say set off a chain reaction in her head.

Junhoe reaches out to her but she smacks his hand.

I seen that coming.

I want to hug her and say things will be okay but will it?

__

Elena and Yuta laze around the house waiting for Junhoe to get back from Saturday detention.

Elena: Lets make a blood oath?
Yuta: What?

Yuta was use to Elena and Junhoe weird and random ideas, so he wasn't even surprised anymore.

Elena: We promise to be in each other's life forever. Whether it's by enemies, lovers or friends.

Now this surprised him.

Elena: Remember what you said to me when those boys were picking on me, and no one did anything but you and Junhoe?

She chuckles.

Elena: Wipe your tears and get your shit together. The world doesn't care about your tears, understand?

He cringes.

Yuta: I could have said it better.
Elena: It doesn't matter about that part, what matters is what you said after that. The world doesn't care but I do.

He smiles.

__

Elena's point of view

The two boys stare at me as I lay on the couch staring blankly ahead. My head hurts, and I remember everything. It's like I lived two different lifetimes and now they're all jumbled together.

However there is some people that I need to handle and talk to.

My parents are first on the list because their lies have ruined my life.

Next is Lucas, because we could have came up with a better solution than him leaving.

And lastly, my two friends that decided to fuck me knowing I had no memory of them.

My eyes widen.

I agreed to be Yuta's toy.

What the fuck Elena, Jessi, Mei?

Who am I?

__

girl idk but im bouta go to work unfortunately 😭