chapter: 20

Elena's point of view

I think I'm going crazy.

I've been doing more research and it's safe to say I'm ready. Throughout the whole day I've been monitoring Yuta's mannerisms, nothing too sadistic happening.

Although I don't know what I'm expecting to see. I start to look for him again out of habit and my eyes widen at what I see.

He's basically flirting with one of the crew members. She flutters her terrible lashes while giggling at whatever corny thing he said.

"Jealous?"

I jump at the sound of Valerie's voice.

Me: What're you doing here?
Valerie: We have practice today. They told me to remind you so you don't be late, but you're too busy trying vaporize Yuta and that girl.

The girl placed her hand on Yuta's chest teasingly.

Me: Have they no shame? We're working.

Valerie rolls her eyes.

Valerie: Do you even care about that?

No not really, but it annoys me how much she's touching him. Yuta looks up and our eyes lock, shit. He raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Valerie: Head up high, go show him whose boss leader.

She's right! I'm Elena, I'm Jessi! I'm that bitch.

The closer I get to him the more I feel turning the other way and running. I clear my throat before looking at the two.

Me: You.

The girl points at herself and I nod.

Me: Shouldn't you be doing something productive instead of mingling with him?

She opens and closes her mouth not knowing what to say. Yuta doesn't say anything, he just observes the whole confrontation.

Girl: There's nothing wrong with taking a break!
Me: Take a break over there.

She scoffs before marching away.

Yuta: You're annoyingly nosey.
Me: And you're unprofessional! Flirting with her like that, getting her hopes up.

He chuckles.

Yuta: Again, nosey. Reporting live from someone else's business.

He's such an ass.

Me: I just want to be in a professional work environment.
Yuta: Then go over there.

He walks away from me leaving me absolutely speechless.

__

I collapse onto the floor completely out of breath, a sweaty mess. Today's practice was rough, the choreography was much more irritable than usual.

Winter: I need a drink.
Me: Agreed, we should shower than go to the bar.
Winter: I'm in, what about you Val?

She shrugs not really caring. Another good characteristic of her's, she's the go with the flow friend.

After washing up and changing into some different clothes we head to a popular bar. This place is usually always filled but tonight is pretty calm.

"Is that Yuta?"

Winter points to the bar and he's talking to two girls. Such a player.

Winter: Why so serious?

She rubs a hand down my face.

Winter: Smile! Loosen up bitch!

She skips over to the bar and Val immediately follows. Winter isn't good at controlling her liquor, she needs a babysitter. Too bad I can't do that tonight, I have another person to watch.

_

I'm on my third cup of patron and still haven't went over to Yuta. He and those two girls seem to be having a mighty fun time.

Me: Should I go speak? Would it seem weird if I spoke?
Winter: I say we..-

She hiccups.

Winter: I say we go talk to him!

She finishes her drink and stumbles off the stool. Before Valerie can grab her she heads towards Yuta.

Fuck it, I chug the rest of my liquor ignoring the burning sensation. Yuta's eyes widen once all three of us appear before him.

Winter: Who are these chicks?

The girl with short black hair chuckles awkwardly. She's really pretty, her defined eyebrows and eyelashes match her face perfectly.

Another girl with long blonde hair watches not saying anything. She sips her bloody mary, with a small smile on her face. She's super gorgeous as well! What the hell are they model friends of his?

Black-hair: Nakamoto what trouble are you in?
Yuta: I don't know Raven.

Raven?

__