chapter: 49

Cina's point of view

Marry them, they said.

Polygamy is fun, they said.

My ship will sail, they said.

Without opening my eyes I grab Yeosang's wrist to stop him from squeezing my boobs. I kick Seonghwa in the thigh to stop his grinding motions.

"Ouch! It's four in the morning and she chooses violence."

Me: Exactly, it's too early to do unholy things.
Seonghwa: We're bored.
Me: Go back to sleep.
Yeosang: We can't.

They're children.

I open my eyes to find the two blondes staring at me feigning innocence, but if you read the kink and the sadist you know that's anything but the truth.

Me: One day I'm gonna' run away.
Seonghwa: Everyday and night I'm gonna' chase you.

I roll my eyes.

Yeosang: Can you make some chicken and broccoli?
Me: It's four in the morning!

He stares at me puzzled.

Yeosang: What does that mean?

I push him off the bed.

__

Yuta's point of view

I knock on the door waiting patiently, Winter opens the door with a surprised look on her face.

Winter: Yuta? Hi!
Me: Hi, is Elena here?

She shakes her head.

Winter: She went to Japan to see her parents.

My eyes widen.

Shit.

As much as I don't want to I text Junhoe letting him know where she went. It shouldn't surprise me she went to ask them questions, but so soon?

That's Elena for you though, she's never been the rational type.

Should I leave her alone to handle this?

Will there be any good in me going?

I don't like complicated situations, they annoy me. Xiaojun would say go, Char would say trust her enough to figure it out herself, and Hongjoong would shrug at me.

Useless.

__

As soon as I walk in the house my mother grabs me leading me to the kitchen table covered in food. Nani mouths the words "help me" and I laugh.

My mother has this thing with shoving food down our throats because she doesn't think we eat enough.

Me: Mom I'm not even hungry.
Mom: Nonsense you're always gone running around, burning up all your energy!

I smile gently.

I'm just happy she's back with us.

The old bastard's story checks out, my mom said one morning who woke up crying and apologizing. He promised to let her go and leave us alone.

It's still a bit sketchy to me. After years of control and abuse, he decided to just stop?

I don't really buy it and that's why I upped the security around the house to protect them.

Nani: So did you find Elena?
Me: She went to Japan to speak with her parents.

I'm sure she'll be fine but it's this nagging feeling in my head.

__

it's time we have a discussion.....

hinata shoyo best boy.