chapter: 35

trigger warning ⚠️ : domestic violence
_

Xiaojun's point of view

I stare at Junhoe in disbelief.

Xiaojun: You're telling me her amnesia never went away?

He nods sadly.

Me: But in movies the memory always return.
Junhoe: I wish this was a movie.

I smack him in his forehead.

Me: You thought it was a good idea to fuck her at the club? And Yuta thought, man, her mother might've been on to something keeping her away from y'all.

This is too much information to take in. He lives with the pain, and constant regret of the accident everyday. I'm sure Yuta does too, but Junhoe was the one behind that wheel.

__

Yuta's point of view

My fist twitches as the phone goes to voicemail for the third time, where the hell is my mother?

Nani said she finally snapped at my dad in order to protect my mom, unfortunately he had no mercy or patience for either of them.

Me: I want to kill him.

When I look at my little sister I see pain and angst. My mom and her don't deserve the way they live. I've tried plenty of times to help my mom leave that man but it never works.

Someone knocks at the door, once I open it Hongjoong rushes in pulling Nani into a hug. Char smiles sadly at my sister.

Char: I'm so sorry Yuta.
Hongjoong: Do you need to go to the hospital or anything?

Nani's eyes widen.

Whenever he'd beat us so bad he'd break something we could never go to the hospital. Doctors asked too many questions and that terrified my mother. When he dislocated my shoulder she nursed me back to health with the little bit of medical information she knew.

Hongjoong: It's okay Nani, I have a friend who won't ask you anything she'll just help.

__

Cina's point of view

She stands there timid, looking like a spitting image of Yuta.

Me: Can I do a full body examine?

When dealing with patients who've gon' through abuse it's important to be careful how you handle them. If I reach right in and touch her she might have a flashback, or reflex.

She takes off her shirt, leaving her in just a sports bra. I try to mask my expression once I see the cuts and bruises that cover her body.

Dear God, what did this monster do to her?

__

Elena's point of view

I texted Yuta a while ago to see if he was okay but he never responded. Checking on him doesn't violate the contract so it should be fine.

At first I wasn't sure how this pet and master thing would play out, but I'm having the most fun I've had in a while.

I think the best part is I feel safe with him. When we first met he was an asshole that didn't want to be friends, and now.. well he's still an asshole but slightly better.

Valerie walks in the dorms, a small smile on her face.

Me: Well don't you look content.

She chuckles.

Valerie: I guess you can say that.
Me: Another date with Giselle?
Valerie: Yes.

That's like the third one this week, cupid is in the air!

Valerie: Her and Raven are having a house warming party this weekend, we're invited.

I still don't know how I feel about Raven. She's super sweet and comes across as genuine, but the connection between her and Yuta is so strong.

But what do I care? I guess she reminds me of someone.

__

goodmorning, i feel bad bc my friend wants to have a sleepover tonight but all I wanna do is come home from work eat, write and start tokyo ghoul