chapter: 15

Elena's point of view

Marie, Seonghwa's mom analyzing each of us silently. I see where he gets his intimidation from. After what seems like forever she goes back to her desk and write a few notes. She looks up at us giving a warm smile.

Marie: You guys are perfect!

Oh thank God!

Marie: You're just what I'm looking for. Young, vibrant and being idols is the cherry on top. Seonghwa was right.

Winter bows over and over again until Valerie grabs her neck to hold her still.

Marie: I'll contact starship and tell them I'm ready to start working with you guys whenever. Jessi I heard you're in the process of shooting a kdrama so your time is limited correct?

I nod nervously.

Marie: That's okay! We'll make time. I'm excited to work with you.

__

I took the girls out to eat to celebrate our new brand deal. Winter raises her glass with a huge smile on her face.

Winter: To our wonderful leader who never fails to save us every time!
Valerie: Don't use such words, she'll start crying.

I scowl as soon as I feel my eyes water.

The whole night we eat and laugh at absolutely nothing. It reminds me of the time we found out we were going to debut, we cried so hard then went out for chicken.

This isn't just my dream its their dream too.

The next day, the CEO greeted us with so much respect contrary to his usual dry demeanor. Apparently he hired a director for our new music video. The same music video we were suppose to shoot months ago.

Funny how things work when you get a brand deal for the company, a shame.

The song is about remaining youthful eventhough you're getting older. Valerie hates this song because she feels like there's ten other groups that have a "young forever" "forever young" kind of song. She's right though.

We arrive at the set and it looks amazing.

My world comes crashing down once I lay eyes on the director. Junhoe's smile falls off of his face once he sees me.

Shit.

__

Yuta's point of view

I smile to myself as Raven sends me a picture of her and Giselle at the Statue of Liberty. I'm happy she's finally enjoying life, she deserves it.

"Yuta!"

I roll my eyes as I leave my dressing room. Apparently my agent got me a last minute gig as an extra in some music video. I told him as long as I don't have to jump into water I'll be fine.

My body freezes as I hear a familiar voice. He turns around and we glare at each other. A small gasp brings me back to reality.

Me: This is your video?

Elena nods.

Junhoe: Directed by me.

I hate it here.

__

goodmorning 🤍