chapter: 26

Warning ⚠️: some sadistic shit is about to happen.

__

Elena's point of view

I've had sex before but never in a million years have I ever felt so exposed. I tug at the handcuffs and they're solid, he has me chained to his bed butt naked. The cool breeze from the air conditioner making my nipples erect.

He walks in fully dressed, whistling with his hands in his pocket. I raise an eyebrow as he disappears into his closet for a second before reappearing with a big pink box.

Yuta: As you know I'm a smart man.

Debatable.

Yuta: Once you started your weird jealous behavior I knew what it was you were feeling.

I gulp.

Yuta: Lust, you see at first I thought you had a crush on me but that's outrageous considering I can't stand you and you can't stand me.

Fair enough.

Yuta: But within' your hate there was a lot of sexual tension.
Me: So it was all me huh? None of your own feelings.
Yuta: Did I say you can speak?

I shut up due to his dark tone, but a small side of me wants to see what he'll do if I continue to talk.

Yuta: I'm impressed at you being able to notice I'm a sadist, even more impressed at your embarrassing confession of stalking me.

I go to say something smart and he shoots me a look that sends an exciting chill down my spine.

Yuta: I'm not fucking you today, that wouldn't be responsible considering you never been with a sadist.

I smirk.

Me: I've been with Junhoe.

His eyes turns to flames.

Sometimes I should just shut up.

Yuta: He's a joke, but since you're a clown that makes sense.

Ouch.

Yuta: Now then.

He pulls out a taser, zapping it twice before smiling.

Yuta: In this bedroom I'm not Yuta and you're not Elena. I'm the master and you're the pet, a toy, my slut. Understand?
Me: Yes.

The contract I signed was very straightforward, he and I have no relationship other than that. Most importantly I can't mention our arrangement to anyone, the moment I do or catch feelings it's over.

He taps my thigh with the weapon.

Yuta: Yes what?
Me: Yes master.

A wicked smile paints his face.

Yuta: Safe word?
Me: Touch.
Yuta: Nonverbal action?
Me: The peace sign.
Yuta: Good girl.

Without warning he shoves his tongue into my heat, my moan is caught in my throat as he begins to lick and suck all over me.

I tug on the handcuffs wishing I can grip his hair due to the amount of pleasure I feel, he begins to suck on my clit hard making me scream to the top of my lungs.

As soon as I feel myself about to cum he tases me. The electricity shoots through my body at the same time of my orgasm, I scream because of the pleasure and pain.

It's an unknown but welcoming feeling, I feel so alive.

My body begins to shake and I breathe heavily trying to calm down from the shock.

Yuta: Can you do one more?
Me: No.
Yuta: Liar, if you couldn't you would've said the safe word.

He pulls out a dildo shaped in a way I've never seen.

Yuta: It's an electro shock dildo. Open.

I open my mouth and he places the toy inside coating it in my saliva, he smiles in satisfaction before dragging it up and down my slit.

My back arches off the bed once he slides the whole thing into me. He starts off slow and steady.

Yuta: Your pussy is really tight pet, don't worry. I'll fix that.

A strangled moan leaves my throat as he pumps faster, he goes deeper and I scream his name.

Yuta: Bad girl.

He clicks the button making it shock me.

Me: Fuck, master!

He tsks.

Yuta: Dirty mouth.

He shocks me again and tears begin to roll down my eyes.

Yuta: Oh? Don't tap out on me now, if you can't handle this you have no right being my pet. I'll find someone that can handle it.

I glare at him.

Me: I'm fine master! Shock me again!

He listens, my body begins to shake violently but his pumps never stop or slow down.

Me: I'm cumming!
Yuta: Excellent.

He presses the button and uses the taser.

This is so wrong but it feels so good. I never want to stop.

__

sooo what's been upppp?