chapter: 29

Yuta's point of view

My eyes narrow once I see a drunk Junhoe falling all over the place with Elena trying to help him. Til' this day he's still a fucking idiot.

I walk over to her and she sighs in relief.

Elena: Ah, Yuta! I'm glad you're here.

I raise an eyebrow, that's not what I wanted to hear.

Elena: Help me get him home. He's too trashed to drive.
Me: No.

I've helped him out of one too many messes during his drunk nights. One of his nights costed me something important and I swore to never help him again.

Me: If we leave him here I'm sure the bar owner will call a cab for him or something.
Elena: How can you say that?

I shrug nonchalantly, if she knew what a fuck up he really was she'd walk away now. Xiaojun walks in chuckling once he sees the shit-show in front of us.

Elena: Did you come to be an asshole too?
Xiaojun: Well rawr, retract them claws girl. I'll help your friend home.

I go to say something but stop once he gives me a "mom" look. One thing about Xiaojun that tickles me is he was once ruthless, no heartbeat to him and then all of a sudden he cares about people.

Yuck.

Xiaojun: Are you two okay to get home?

We nod as he helps Junhoe home.

Me: Did you drive here or did he?
Elena: He did.

I begin to head towards the exit, irritation creeping up my neck when I notice she isn't following.

Me: Pet.

Her eyes widen.

__

Elena's point of view

As soon as we walk into his house he pushes me against the wall, a small smirk on his face.

Yuta: Master had a tough day.

It annoys me how easily he can turn me on, he places his hand on my lower back rubbing the exposed skin due to my tube top.

Yuta: Look at these.

He starts to kiss my nipples through my shirt.

Yuta: No bra, and nipple rings?

He bites the side of my neck.

Yuta: A filthy little bitch showing off her body for strangers.

My eyes widen once he yanks down my shirt, exposing my bare chest.

Yuta: So pretty.

I blush lightly, that all goes away once he yanks my hair so that I'm staring directly into his hunger and sadistic filled eyes.

Yuta: I want to ruin you.

__

Tears run down my face as he whips the belt across my pussy for the tenth time.

Yuta: Say it.
Me: You're my master!

He hums.

Yuta: Louder.
Me: You're my master!
Yuta: That's a good pet.

He climbs on top of me kissing down my neck to my chest, nibbling and sucking all over the place. He grinds his erection into me, fuck his huge.

Yuta: Is this what you want?
Me: Yes!

He slaps me across the face.

Yuta: Beg.
Me: Please fuck me!

We're both enjoying this too much.

He slides down his sweatpants giving me exactly what I asked for. He reaches into his nightstand to grab a condom.

Don't be silly wrap your willy.

Yuta: Ready pet?
Me: Yes master.

I lied, I was not ready at all.

He pounds into me not giving me time to adjust to him. The pain and uncomfortableness quickly becomes pleasure.

My mouth hangs open from the pleasure, he chuckles before placing two of his fingers in my mouth. I suck on them while making eye contact with him.

Yuta: You're so sexy.

He uses his other hand to hold my hip down, slowly shoving his nails in my skin making me bleed.

Me: I'm going to cum!
Yuta: Let me have it pet.

___

Xiaojun's point of view

I push Junhoe onto his bed and he immediately begins to snore. I make sure to leave his house keys and phone where he can find them in the morning.

He's going to have a hangover from hell tomorrow.

On my way out a picture collecting dust grabs my attention. It's three teenagers..

Nakamoto, Junhoe and.. Elena?

__

it's midnight and i have to get up at 6am but im up writing and watching avatar the last air-bender hsjssj