chapter: 52

Valerie's point of view

Giselle smiles sadly handing me a cup of tea.

Giselle: Sorry about your friend. She must be so stressed and confused right now.

Yeah, she hasn't really talked to me or Winter. I understand though, half of her life was a lie. One thing that isn't a lie though is her talent, I hope this situation doesn't turn her away from her dream.

There's nothing sadder than wasted talent.

Giselle pokes my cheek.

Giselle: If you frown too much you'll get wrinkles.

Her smile makes me smile, it's very contagious.

Me: I've been meaning to ask you something.
Giselle: What is it?

I twirl the bottom of my hair nervously. I'm not good at things like this, getting deep into my feelings is something I hate to do. But, she deserves to know how I feel.

Me: Do you uh, do you like hanging around me?
Giselle: Hanging around you? Of course I do silly.
Me: Would you want to do it a lot?
Giselle: A lot?
Me: Yes, like majority of the time and uh, text more. Maybe go out to eat more?

Her eyebrows furrow and someone shouts from her kitchen.

"FOR FUCKS SAKES SIS, SHE'S TRYING TO ASK YOU TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND!"

I blush at San's explanation.

Giselle: Oh! Fuck, yes of course!

She kisses me making my eyes widen. Once she pulls away we both smile at each other, complete silent but admiring one another.

Giselle: But what about your company? They already don't like dating but what will they say about you being gay?

I shrug.

Me: I don't really care, I like you more than I'm afraid of them.
Giselle: We'll fight them together.

We chuckle before kissing again.

"HOW CUTE!"

Giselle: SAN GO HOME!

__

Jongho's point of view

Angel made the brave decision of leaving her laptop on the floor, and when I'm half asleep I don't pay attention to where I'm stepping.

So here we are trying to find her another one. She glances over all the macbooks, and hps confusing the hell out of me.

Angel: Typewriter.
Me: Typewriter?

She nods.

Everything that comes out her mouth is an utter surprise to me.

Me: But you can't do much on a typewriter but write..
Angel: Exactly, I've been very distracted lately. I need to go back to spending hours dedicated to writing. No fancy laptop will ever be better than an old school typewriter.

I scratch my head.

Me: Where are we going to find a typewriter?
Angel: I dunno.

I put her in a headlock walking out of Best Buy.

Angel: No fair you're stronger than me!
Me: You got me out of bed at seven in the morning only for you to want a typewriter!
Angel: In my defense you broke my computer!
Me: You didn't want it anyways!
Angel: Let go!
Me: Nope, I like it better this way.

She whines, so cute.

__

San's point of view

My poor baby lies on the couch in pain, she begins to cough making her body shake violently. I went to Giselle's house and stole all of her and Raven's herbal teas.

What's the point in buying it when I can take it from my big sister, hm?

I place the back of my hand to Saelee's head, her fever went down a bit.

Me: How are you feeling?
Saelee: It hurts to breathe.
Me: I got you some tea, I'll make you some soup in a bit.
Saelee: Thank you.

I go into the kitchen to prepare her soup, my heart begins to hammer in my chest when I think about what I'm going to do..

__

yesterday flashback..

Yeosang: You wanna' what?
Me: Marry her, I'm asking for your blessing.

Yeosang blinks.

Yeosang: Theres no doubt that you and her have one of the most toxic relationships in this whole series.

Ouch.

Yeosang: You two should simply be locked away from the human race, never able to hurt another human being again.

My mouth falls agape.

Yeosang: But, regardless of how I or anyone else feels you did what you said you were going to do. You began to love her and take care of her the proper way. She started to appreciate the things and people around her more. You two genuinely love each other, and you deserve real love more than anyone.

This isn't a dream...

Yeosang is really saying this to me..

Yeosang: You both have suffered and hurt for so long it's about time you get a happily ever after so, go for it.

"FUCK YEAH SANNIE!"

Yeosang: Cina stop eavesdropping!

__

I begin to feed her the soup, she's weak and can barely sit up. She has small boogers in her nose, her black hair is in a knotted bun on her head, there's crust in her eyes, and her voice is hoarse.

But she's still the most beautiful person in the world to me.

Me: Kang Saelee, I've put you through so much over the years. If I had a time machine I would do things so much different, but God blessed me to have a second change at life with you. I love you so much.
Saelee: I love you too San, what..-

She gasps once I pull out the ring.

Me: Will you marry me?
Saelee: Of course! Holy shit!

She leans in to kiss me and I mush her face back so she falls on the pillow.

Me: I love you but you have cooties right now.

__

just a side chapter so you can all see what out underrated couples are up to ❤️