chapter: 45

Yuta's point of view

Nani called and said my mom has been resting ever since she got to my house, thank God. Our flight leaves tonight and we should be back home late tonight, early morning.

Seonghwa comes rushing downstairs with a startled expression.

Seonghwa: Cina just called.
San: Did you leave the toilet seat up again?

Xiaojun chuckles.

Seonghwa: They were playing softball and Elena got hit in the face. Apparently she got hit so hard she lost and regained her memory.

My blood turns cold.

They're talking around me, possibly to me but I can't hear right now. She what?

Seonghwa: She mentioned Junhoe and Yuta being her friends but she doesn't know she's an idol or the girls anymore.

May gasps.

May: Oh God.

__

Elena's point of view

I blink.

Me: So I'm the leader of a kpop group with you and another girl?

The girl known as Valerie nods.

My head is so blurry, nothing makes sense to me right now. I just want to see Junhoe or Yuta.

Cina: You said Junhoe and Yuta are your bestfriends?
Me: Yes, I've known them since I first moved to Japan.
Santana: What else do you remember after that?

Hmm.

Everything is spotty, I remember arguing with my parents about something. But what else is new? I'm always arguing with them.

Cina: Can you come with me to my hospital? I just want Ten to check some things out.

__

The doctor flashes a light in my eye looking around for the thousandth time.

Ten: There seems to be no damage.
Cina: What about the amnesia?
Ten: Honestly I've never seen or had a case where memories go and others are unlocked.

Someone taps on the door and walks in.

"Ten I need your signature for.."

My eyes widen.

Me: Yukhei?
Lucas: Hey Elena!

Hey Elena?

Me: What the fuck do you mean hey?

Cina grabs him pulling him out of the room.

Ten: Did something happen between you two?

__

I look at him with tears running down my face. He pets my head lightly, his eyes watery as well.

Me: Why! Why are you leaving?
Lucas: I'm not as strong as you, I can't deal with our parents anymore.
Me: So you're going to leave me with them?

He shakes his head.

Lucas: You have goals you want to achieve, hm? Achieve them and get far away from this house. I don't have any dreams or goals, I have nothing to fight for.

His voice begins to break.

Lucas: If I stay here now, I'll never get away from them.

__

Yuta's point of view

It's three in the morning but I could careless he has to get up and he has to get up now. I bang on the door over and over. Junhoe opens the door scratching his hair in confusion.

Me: She got her memory back.
Junhoe: What?

I grab him by his shirt, dragging him down the stairs.

Me: Let's go.
Junhoe: I'm in slippers!
Me: I don't give a damn.

__

goodmorning