chapter: 25

Yeosang's point of view

I walk into the house to see Cina pouting with her arms folded on the couch. I ask what's wrong and she points towards the kitchen.

Cina: This house is unfair! Daddy is in there! Standing at the concession, plotting his oppression!

Alrighty then, I go into the kitchen to see the dictator in question chopping up some carrots.

Me: What did you do to our wife?
Seonghwa: She wants tacos for dinner but I said no because I'm trying out my new vegetable lasagna recipe.

I've explained to him thirty times no one will ever want to try that.

Seonghwa: And before you go nagging about how nasty it is, I've added a twist.

He smiles proudly while lifting up a bottle of lemon juice. Well obviously he doesn't know how to season. I roll my eyes before sighing.

Me: If it's nasty you have to buy us all tacos.
Seonghwa: It won't be!

A hour and a half later.

Seonghwa: I'll get my car keys.

__

Elena's point of view

What. The. Fuck?

There's a lot I didn't know about this kink stuff. I thought it was a simple way to spice up the bedroom but no, this is a lifestyle.

Yuta comes downstairs yawning and scratching his bare chest.

Yuta: Did you learn anything?
Me: Yes, that this is crazy and I may not be a masochist after all.

He chuckles.

Yuta: Is that right?
Me: Yep!

He doesn't buy it.

Yuta: Are you scared? Nervous? Anxious?

He sits on the arm of the couch next to me, his stare is intimidating, taunting and a hint of teasing. My eyes never leave his as he slides on the couch next to me.

His hand lands on my shoulder and I tense up.

Yuta: Relax pet.

The name rolls off his tongue so sinfully, I like it.

He massages my neck with one hand and it feels amazing. His hands are skilled, my mind begins to wander off and think about the other ways his hands can make me feel good.

Me: Yuta..

He ignores me placing gentle kisses to the side of my neck, he nibbles my ear making me completely lose control.

Yuta: A weak spot, hm?

I nod.

He pulls away from me leaving the atmosphere around me hot, bothered and empty.

Yuta: Pull your skirt down for me.

Am I insane for listening? Yes, but I'm excited.

A small smirk appears on his face when he sees my panties.

Yuta: A little bow on the front?
Me: Shut up.

I gasp once he pulls them to the side admiring my wetness, this is so embarrassing and yet I don't care.

Yuta: Look how edible you look.

He runs a finger up my slit, I open my mouth as he shoves the finger in my mouth.

Yuta:: Good girl.

And this is how it all began...

___

LETSSS DO THISSSS