chapter four.

"I know you don't live around here, so where do you live?" Kane asked curiously as I stuffed my face with fries.

We were at that abandoned dump for longer than an hour so I demanded that Kane took me to McDonald's.

It was worth it.

"None of your business." I muffled as I swallowed my food.

"What you did in there was unexpected. I'm sure River will get you to talk business. Two days tops." He advised as he watched me eat but I'm paying absolutely no attention to what he's saying.

If I'm being honest, I just wanted to prove myself.

"I had no intention of joining your stupid group." I commented as I pointed my drink at him before taking a large sip.

"I think you live for action. Why else would a pretty girl be able to kick ass like you did? We'll accept you, but you want to be part of us." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes and opened the car door to find it locked.

Kane unlocked it and I climbed out with my food and shut the door before heading to Camila's house.

"And where the hell have you been?" Camila asked as I trudged into the kitchen. She was fully dressed and a stack of waffles were sitting beside her.

"I was kidnapped." I said monotonously and she raised her eyebrow.

"Are you being for real?" She asked in shock and I nodded and proceeded to tell her what happened today and at the party yesterday.

"I bet he likessss you." She squealed and she followed me as I headed into one of her closet rooms downstairs to change.

"Quit that. You sound like Serena." I whined and she sat on the couch in the room and watched as I flicked through her clothes on the racks.

"No but that's so hot. A gang leader falls in love with the secret fighter girl." She says and I scoffed.

"Trust me, I'm pretty sure he despises me."

"Please don't tell me you're gonna join the gang." She suggested warily and I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her.

"You're being ridiculous." I shook my head and the doorbell sounded through the house. "I'll get that." She gets up and left and I changed.

Moments later I walked into the sitting room, to find everyone there. "Why are you guys all here?" I asked.

"Cam texted us saying you disappeared. We searched all the spots you would be in just to find out you came home." Jordan explained as she crossed her arms.

"I never told you guys to look for me." I said as I gave Camila a look and she shrugged. "Why'd you leave early last night?" Chris asked and I chose to ignore him.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't talk to him yet.

"Oh and your mum's looking for you." Vanessa added as she filed her nails.

"Stepmother. Why'd you go to my house?" I asked as I grabbed my McDonald's from Cameron's hands and sat on a couch next to Camila.

"Cause we thought you'd be there." Mason said and I was losing my patience.

The day isn't even over and I'm already tired.

"Well she was actually abducted by this sexy-" I clasped my hand over Camila's mouth and everyone looked confused.

"Someone's hiding somethinggg." Riley chanted and I glared at her.

"There's nothing to hide because nothing happened. I went on my run and spent a few sessions at the gym. Nothing else." I explained as I got up and pushed Camila out of the door and motioned for her to stay. I handed Cameron my food, turned on the television, and shut the door behind me.