chapter twelve.

| river |

As I got up, her legs were clenched together and she shook with her eyes closed. I resisted the urge to bend her over and fuck her until she couldn't stand, but we both have busy days.

Today she's spending the day with her family whilst I have to prepare for tonight.

I have a lot to do and I'm already late.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply as I spreaded her legs slightly open. I rubbed circles on her pussy and she instantly reacted to my touch.

"I would love to spend all day with you, but we both have to go okay?" I whispered and she didn't respond as I moved my hand. 

She crawled off the bed and I gave her an amused look.

"What? I'm pretty sure if I stand, I'll collapse." She grumbled as she crawled on her hands and knees into her closet and I smirked before walking to the bathroom.

I washed my hands, changed and grabbed my shoes and jacket before going outside and getting into my car.

Less than 10 minutes later, she's dressed and in my car too as I drove to drop her off.

"Have fun. I'll be back later." I said and she kissed my cheek and headed out of the car.

"Why are you taking so long?" Kane asked as soon as I picked up the phone. "I had some business to take care of." I grunted and I heard him pause.

"If you fucked Nyah just say so."

He chuckled but stopped when I didn't laugh.

"What I do is none of your business. We talk about my personal relationship when I ask. Got that?" I barked and he mumbled a "yes boss" before the line cut.

When I don't keep my men in check, they believe they can do and say whatever they want.

I dont see Kane that way. He is more of a friend.

I drove up to the warehouse and killed the engine. I climbed out and walked straight in and Kane was running drills with the men.

There are different groups of men from different gangs that I'm in alliance with.

I let them train for the next hour or so before calling them to attention.

"Hey, listen up!" I shouted and the whole room silenced.

"This mission is quite simple. Go to the base, get the weapons, get out." I said calmly. "You guys are here to make sure my lead fighter doesn't get hurt." I said and some of the men sniggered.

"Which one is it?" One of the guys from the other gangs pointed to my men.

"She's not here yet." Kane stood up to face him and he cowered slightly.

"We're here to protect a girl?" Another guy asked and I sighed deeply.

I'm pretty sure I'm speaking basic english.

They all began muttering because of the fact that they're following a woman.

I looked at my phone to check the time as Kane approached me. "These dipshits are pissing me off. I'll text her, drive to her old place and bring her here now." I ordered and he nodded and headed out.

"Keep your mouths shut and train! We're leaving in three hours."

I know it's early and I promised Nyah her birthday with her family, but I'm sure she would love to prove herself to these slimy men that seem to have a lot to say about her.