Chapter 1

"Haerin! Haechan! I'm going out!" Jeno shouted from downstairs as he took his leather jacket from the closet.

He didn't wait for their reply and went outside of the mansion; the cold breeze of air making him shiver.

It was snowing outside and there aren't many people in the streets of Seoul.

Jeno decided to go out since he was almost ready to puke after seeing Haerin and Haechan being all clingy.

At this weather, people would usually stay home and bond with their family, but not for Jeno.

Craving for ramen and Tteokbokki, Jeno turned left heading towards his favorite korean restaurant.

He was about to go inside until he felt something soft touch his butt. Well not literally his butt, but something inside his pockets.

Through his reflex, he quickly tried to grab whoever that is but he was a second to late as the suspect ran away.

He touched his buttocks, feeling rage took over him as he realized his wallet was stolen from his pockets.

He quickly ran as fast as he could on where he last saw the person went; panting and in need of air.

"I swear I'll kill you." He mumbled as he ran, looking everywhere in search of a person who had a gray jacket and black pants.

"Fuck." He hissed when he found no one, his eyes moved left and right, faster than lightning.

His gaze stopped at a far corner in a building, a girl who stood by it, leaning against the wall who looked exactly like what he saw earlier.

He was hesitating to come since he didn't want to interrupt someone innocent but who knows? Maybe she's the culprit.

Jeno ran fast but gentle to avoid sounds at the ground as he headed towards the other corner of the building.

He hid behind the wall as he examined the girl who rubbed her shoulders, looking innocent as ever.

He decided to leave her alone not until he saw a familiar black Burberry wallet on her hands.

Jeno growled before tiptoeing towards her while her back was facing him.

"Gotcha." Jeno held the girl's wrist and she jolted, squirming to take her wrist out of Jeno's hands.

"Let go!" The girl yelled still squirming on his grip.

He looked at the wallet on her other hand and he huffed before eyeing her dead on the eye.

"Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking girl.

"So what?" The girl's smirk got wider and the boy itched to kill her right there, but he kept his calm.

"Give it ba-"

"Too late." The girl kicked him below the belt and ran wherever she can until she lost the boy.

Jeno tried to stand up, holding his friend as groans kept on coming out of his mouth, regretting on not killing her.

"I'll find you and tear you piece by piece." Jeno grunted before calling Jaemin to pick him up.

Meanwhile, the girl ran like there was an apocalypse while smiling in victory at her stolen jackpot.

As she got in her apartment, she immediately plopped herself on the couch before opening the wallet that she just stole.

The card of the boy got her attention more than the amount of money and she smirked before cocking an eyebrow at his picture.

"Lee Jeno? Interesting."

...