Chapter 60

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

Jeno stared at Hyejin who wore high heels and a skirt with an off-shoulder crop top which she never wore in her entire life. Her legs were crossed and her sitting posture was very elegant making Jeno scrunch his face.

"Good morning Jeno." Renjun smiled.

Hyejin slowly reached out for the cup on the table and cleared her throat before sipped her coffee that was made by Jaemin. She gagged at the taste but she regained her composure and smiled at Jeno dearly.

"Oh, sorry, that was too hot."

Hyejin pursed her lips from the tingling sensation and stood up, nearing him slowly while staring at his eyes that was full of confusion.

Her cat-walked and every step she took, the wider her smile was. As she got near Jeno, her right hand slowly raised itself and waved like a beauty queen.

"Hello." She smiled and straightened her posture more.

"The fuck? Go change."

"B-bu-"

"Do you want me to change you?"

Hyejin pursed her lips and growled before running to her room with heavy steps while the others suppressed their laughter at the scene.

"Yo dude!" Haechan laughed. "The fuck? Go change." He mocked Jeno.

"What did you do to her?"

"Oh, nothing...Just a little makeover."

...

"That prick! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!!!"

Hyejin stomped and took off her heels furiously. She opened the cabinet harshly and pulled out some baggy pants with a gray sweatshirt, quickly changing into them.

"Those lunatics...I hate you guys too!"

"What should I do?"

"You know...Jeno likes girls who wears girly clothes."

"Really?" She looked at her clothes.

"Yeah, and elegant."

Hyejin fixed her hair and smiled warmly while fixing her baggy clothes. She pursed her lips and smiled again, dearly.

"Of course, with a great posture."

She then straightened her posture, crossed her legs and placed her hands elegantly on her lap, still smiling.

"A girl with a little makeup." Haerin raised a bag of her makeup.

"And a girl who walks like a cat in these." Jaemin raised Haerin's heels.

Hyejin's smile slowly turned into a frown. Nervous, she gulped and took the heels and wore them while holding unto Chenle for balance.

Her walk looked like Shrek's so Haerin sighed and stood up, teaching her the basics. Her heels were five inches tall so it would really be hard for a beginner like Hyejin.

———

"Are you guys sure of this?" Hyejin looked at the mirror.

"I look like Betty Boop's niece."

"And that's what we wanted you to be. Now rock that clothes tomorrow and do your thing!"

They all stood up of her bed and walked out, leaving her in a daze. Confused as to why she was doing this, she sighed and opened the curtains, shocked by the sudden creak on the door.

"You go girl!" Chenle laughed.

"I hate you guys~"

Hyejin whined and screamed at her pillow to prevent a loud noise. Just then, a knock was heard on her door followed by a voice of a boy.

"Are you done now?"

"Jeno?...Uh...N-no..No! Not yet!"

"I'm counting to five and I'll come in. I don't care if you're done or not."

"Wha-"

"5...4..."

"No wait-"

"3...2..."

Hyejin brushed panicked and laid on her bed, hiding behind the covers. Her breath hitched as soon as she heard the door creak followed by a scoff.

"Come on, breakfast is ready."

"I-I already ate."

"You're a bad liar. Come, you need to eat."

"Yeah, I'll follow later."

Jeno sighed and closed her bedroom door before climbing up on her bed and removing the blanket off of her face.

"Then I'll stay here too." Jeno smiled and lifted the covers back up before cuddling Hyejin who froze from what he did.

His arms snaked on her hips and his forehead stayed put on her nape, his breath tickling her. She stayed put, not knowing what to do while Jeno covered them both blankets.

"Jeno I-"

"Just a little longer."

...

Stay safe guys🥺☺️