Chapter 35

"There, now you're awake."

The man smirked as he stared at the poor girl who was tied back up on the chair. Her wrists were bleeding and her cheeks were red from the coldness that suffocated her.

Clothes drenched by the cold water that was splashed to her, she managed to smirk at the man. His smirk gone wider as he clutched her jaw hard before lifting it up.

"What a beautiful smile." He paused. "Let's see if you'll be able to do that again."

"I'm not afraid."

"Sure...That's why your friend left you alone."

Hyejin widened her eyes and looked everywhere, searching for Haerin. She gasped as she saw no sight of the girl and immediately growled at the man.

"What did you do to her!?"

"Me?" The man laughed. "Ask her why she left you with us. Guess she wasn't a good friend huh?"

He backed away after snapping her head on the side. He flicked his fingers and two boys came in, placing a suffocating sack on her head before untying her on the chair.

"Where are you taking me!? Hey!" She shouted.

"For a fun surprise, darling. Now shut up."

The other man took his gun out and swayed the tip of it on her nape making her unconscious once again.

...

"Oh~ What a beautiful smell." A man smiled. "Smell of blood"

A man came inside the room were Yeonjun is located and he smirked as he saw the poor boy who looked like he was about to die.

"Oh no, don't die yet." He crouched down. "We still have a surprise for you."

Yeonjun swallowed the blood on his mouth and made eye contact on the man. He furrowed his eyebrows from anger but it pained him more.

"That's right. Miss me?" He smirked and walked around the room.

"None of this would've happened if you only brought that man back to me."

Yeonjun followed him with his eyes and cursed him on his mind. He couldn't do anything; he was stuck on the chair and he can't even lift a finger.

"Oh well, as your boss...I needed to give you a proper farewell before you die." He laughed.

Yeonjun tried his best to untie himself but his body couldn't cooperate. He was tied on the chair with blood gushing on almost every part of his body while his eyes had a hard time to open up.

"Your surprise is close, just wait."

The man sat on one chair slightly far from Yeonjun and stared at the poor boy who hung his head low.

Just then, the door opened revealing three men who held one girl with a plastic bag on her head. Yeonjun eyed the girl who was seemingly familiar.

...