Chapter 26

"Hyejin, Let's eat!"

Haerin clung her arm to Hyejin and led her to the kitchen leaving Haechan alone with his mouth hung low.

Chenle and Jisung did the table setting while Renjun was the one who did the plating on what Jaemin cooked.

"Is there an occasion today? What's with all these?" Hyejin asked.

"Oh nothing~ They're all for you." Haerin smiled.

"For me?"

"Yes, youre already living here for one month." Jaemin held a cake and yelled. "Happy monthsary!"

"W-what? I don't understand."

"You'll understand, now call Jeno upstairs." Haechan poked Jisung's shoulder.

"Not me. Hyejin you do it."

"What? Why me?" Hyejin frowned.

"We did these all for you...it's your payback."

Hyejin opened her mouth only to close it again as she gave up on arguing with the younger boy. She started walking upstairs with heavy steps until she got near his bedroom door.

"Jeno." She knocked three times. "Let's eat!"

Hyejin waited for a few minutes but there was no reply so she sighed and barged in his room only to see a sleeping Jeno.

"Hey, wake up." She poked Jeno's shoulder.

"Jeno. Please wake up~"

"Jeno! Jeno Lee!"

"I'll jump on you if you don't." She threatened.

"One...two...three!"

Hyejin jumped on his bed and pressed her body on him making Jeno jolt at the sudden weight on top of him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jeno growled.

"Great! Since you're awake, let's eat."

"Oh, no no...Tell me, why did you do that?"

Jeno held Hyejin's waist tightly making her squirm out of his touch but his hold was too strong so she gave up and laid on him with her hands on his side to prevent her from lying completely on top of him.

"It's my way of waking up my broth-"

"I am not your brother."

"Yeah...sorry... I just missed doing that to him." She looked away.

Jeno frowned and stared at her side profile, his hands on her waist slowly detaching not until his door opened making him clutch on her waist again.

"Hyejin what's taking you so long- Oh wow."

There stood a wide eyed Lee Haechan together with his girlfriend who had a smug smile on her face followed by the other members who had the same reaction.

"It's not what you think." Hyejin tried to climb out of bed but Jeno held her tight.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"What are you doing? They'll get the wrong idea." She whispered.

"I told you, you're mine." He smirked. "You should do everything I tell you without any complaints."

"Now that's just absurd!"

"Complaining?"

"N-no..."

...

"Ow...What happened?"

Yeonjun sat on his bed, looking at every corner of his room. He frowned when he couldn't catch a glimpse of his girlfriend that would usually be with him at this hour.

"My head hurts." He clutched his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened yesterday?"

...