Chapter 31

Apparently, good things will come on an end. And so, the fun has started.

...

"Oh little boy...if only you knew."

The unconscious boy who was taped on his mouth, was taken out of the cold room while blood gushed over his face and body; leaving his phone on the bed.

...

"Guys! Guys!" A voice echoed from the living room.

Renjun crouched down, hands on his knees as he panted with sweat flowing on his face. He looks rushed and terrified which made all the boys stand up.

"OXE is back."

...

Guns, knives, bombs; Everything was rushed and unplanned but the boys can't do anything but to fight for good.

"Remember to be careful." Haerin kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

"Is unit 127 ready?" Jeno asked.

"Yes, Mark said he'll meet us on the 2nd street near the river." Chenle said.

The members looked nervous yet at the same time confident on what they'll do. Hyejin stood still, not doing anything since it's her first time to see them panicking and busy.

"127 will drop off Mark on the 2nd street and he'll lead us on their new base." Jaemin typed on his laptop.

They all rushed and talked about things that Hyejin couldn't understand. She doesn't know anything about OXE or about 127. She felt lost.

"Girls remember to lock the doors and never open them even if it's us." Jaemin repeated for the ninth time. "Guards will be outside of the mansion, guarding you so be assured. But! Don't ever open the door. Got it?"

Haerin nodded confidently and Hyejin followed suit, still confused on what was happening. They were just happily eating together but suddenly they had guns and knives on their hands.

"Guys we need to go. Lock the doors." Jisung ran followed by the other members.

Haerin quickly locked the door and stared at Hyejin who stood still with confusion evident on her face. She smiled and made her sit down on one of the sofas before hugging her tight.

"I know you're very confused on what's happening but just relax...they'll be fine."

Hyejin nodded half-heartedly, looking down at her hands that were shaking in fear. She didn't know why; she wasn't scared but she was trembling. She knew something was wrong.

And she was right.

...

"Wakey wakey~" A man laughed hysterically.

"Yoohoo~ wake up little boy."

"Hm...How about...a little dance."

The man smirked and electrocuted the poor boy tied on the chair making his body quiver from the pain.

"That's it! Dance more!" The man laughed.

The boy woke up and felt his body giving up from the electric shock but the man stopped it midway.

"Yeonjun right? You're a good dancer." The man laughed again.

He walked around the room, circling Yeonjun who struggled to escape. His whole body was weak and he can't even lift a finger from the pain.

Yeonjun looked at the unfamiliar man who circled him. He coughed out blood and glared at the man who only laughed as a response.

"Ooh those eyes~ I'm scared." He sarcastically said.

"Little boy, I don't know when...but you'll have a big surprise." He laughed. "Just wait."

...

"Yuta, Head!"

Mark shouted and all of them ducked to cover their heads as a gun was fired towards Yuta. Haechan quickly shot the man and left him lying on the floor while the other members fought with OXE.

"Ahh~ The almighty Taeyong." Someone laughed behind him and Taeyong wasted no time and shot the man.

"Where's the Hendery guy?" A man started before firing his gun everywhere. "He killed my brother!"

His fires were aggressive and random which made him shoot some of his own members and one of the Nct members.

"Doyoung!"

Jeno growled and shot him straight on the head before running towards his older member.

"Doy-"

"It's okay...I can treat myself. Go." He urged Jeno and pushed him away.

"Kwon Seungri," Jeno barked. "You're dead."

...