Chapter 37

"Instead of shouting unnecessary things, why don't you give your brother a farewell?"

The four men watched the siblings who continued to cry their hearts out, specially Hyejin. Their eyes were bloodshot red but tears continued to fall out of it.

"Y-yeonjun...please let him go..."

"Little girl, don't you get it? Your brother's gonna die so give him your goodbye." The man scoffed. "Or do you want him to die right now?"

The man took his gun our of his pocket aggressively before loading it. He then pointed the gun on Yeonjun's head making Hyejin scream her lungs out while shaking her head.

"N-no...please...Don't."

"Okay," The man lowered his gun and smirked. "How about you die instead?"

He pointed the gun on Hyejin who was one meter apart from him and it was Yeonjun's turn to scream with all his might while shaking his head endlessly.

"N-no...my sister...please...no." He coughed out while clutching the man's foot.

"Ugh...you both will die anyways." The man scoffed and stepped on Yeonjun's foot before walking away.

As he did, the door opened revealing a large dangerous man with a girl and a boy beside him. The four men inside bowed quickly and backed away.

Hyejin stared at the large man while Yeonjun stared at the oddly familiar girl. The girl he first loved.

"Yeji."

"Wow, this boy's still not dead." The large man laughed.

"W-who are you!?" Hyejin yelled.

"Oh me? Right, who am I?" The man looked at Yeonjun's boss.

"T-the Lion, sir."

The large man nodded and smirked at Hyejin who was processing things while Yeonjun only stared at the nervous girl behind her father.

"So you're the boss!? You!? What do you want from us!?"

"Well, you see my daughter here?" He patted Yeji's daughter. "Your brother flirted with her."

"Wha-That's it!? Just because of a stupid fling!?" She glared at Yeji.

"I bet you flirted with my brother first!" She spat.

"Y-yeji...your father." Yeonjun voiced out.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Yeji nervously laughed. "My father is not your boss...He's your boss' boss."

Yeji gave a sad smile to Yeonjun and stared at his poor state. She sighed and then averted her gaze to Hyejin who gave her a death glare. Yeonjun shook his head as he couldn't believe that the girl he loves used him all this time.

"Well, since everyone's here, do your thing."

The boss pointed at Yeonjun's boss. He smiled before loading his gun, following the man's orders.

"Yeonjun, do you remember what i said last time?" The man glanced at Hyejin.

"That girl." He pointed at Hyejin. "I'll tear her from piece to piece in front of you before you die."

Yeonjun shook his head while the man laughed before glancing at his boss who intensely watched the scene.

"I told you to give your farewells but you didn't listen." He walked to Hyejin. "Well, no more time to say goodbye."

"Little girl, your time with us was too short. Say bye bye, brother."

...