Chapter 13

"You." He pointed at Hyejin. "Come with me."

Hyejin widened her eyes and shook her head a little making Jeno knit his eyebrows.

"Now."

Hyejin lowered her head more and looked at Chenle, asking for help. Jeno got impatient and pulled her wrist before dragging her to his room.

"I-it hurts." Hyejin mumbled.

"Compared to what you've done to me?" Jeno spat.

"Look, I'm sorry. I never tho-"

"I don't care."

Hyejin exhaled deeply and stared at Jeno's eyes who burned with anger.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Be mine."

"W-what?"

"You'll do everything i say without complaints whether you like it or not. You're mine."

"B-but what if it's scandalous o-"

"Don't worry. I'll kill you first ." Hyejin froze from what he said.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you die." Hyejin gulped.

"Now. Shall we start?"

...

"Hyejin? Why are you covered in mud?"

"Jeno said that I should rearrange the plants outside."

"It's like six in the morning!"

Hyejin dusted her clothes and wiped her face with the clean cloth that Renjun gave her.

"Go wash up." Renjun frowned.

"Oka-"

"Hyejin! Clean my room."

Jeno's voice echoed on the living room making Hyejin sigh and smile at Renjun before walking upstairs.

She didn't notice the droplets of oil on the floor so she mindlessly quickened her pace making her stumble backward.

Her butt came in contact with the floor causing a loud thud. Jeno, who heard the noise came outside and laughed aloud.

"Does it hurt?" Jeno cooed with sarcasm."

Hyejin mentally rolled her eyes and stood up while holding her lower back that was pained by the fall.

"Go and clean my room."

"Can i wash up first?" Hyejin dusted her clothes.

"Talking back?"

"N-no."

"Clean my room. Every. Single. Part. Of. It."

Jeno smirked and left Hyejin on his huge room that he purposely filled with oil and scattered papers.

As he got outside, Hyejin immediately winced and clutched her lower back before crouching down.

"I hate you, Lee Jeno."

...

"Dude aren't you a bit harsh to her?" Chenle said.

"Just a little?" Jisung barged in.

"Tsk. She deserves it."

"What part of cleaning your room will make her 'feel what you felt' that day?"

"I don't need that fucking wallet." He pointed at his little friend. "I wanted you to feel what I felt that day."

"Well since that girl doesn't have this." He pointed at his little friend. "Then I'll just torture her slowly."

"You're not Lee Jeno." Haerin huffed before walking away.

Jeno knitted his eyebrows and looked at each of them only to see them giving their disappointed looks.

Jeno scoffed and thought of things that would make her suffer more while he sat alone in the kitchen.

...

It was already night time so Jeno went back to his room, only to see Hyejin sleeping on the floor while hugging the mop on her hands.

"What the- Hey, get up." Jeno lightly kicked her shoulders.

"Hey. Hyejin!" He growled.

Hyejin woke up from his loud voice and immediately stood up before looking at her surroundings; the room wasn't fully cleaned yet.

"I'm sorry! I'll clean them now."

"Forget it. I'm going to sleep. Get out."

Jeno picked the few scattered pieces of paper on the floor and walked nearer to give the papers to Hyejin.

"Wait, be careful. There's oi-"

Too late. Jeno slipped from the oil and fell forward causing a loud thud. He felt something soft under him but he couldn't care less.

What he didn't realize was that, someone's lips was attached on his own, not until he opened his eyes.

Hyejin froze in spot and goosebumps formed on her body as Jeno practically squished her on the floor.

"Jeno...I...can't...breathe." She voiced out, her lips still attached on Jeno's own lips.

Jeno quickly stood up with widened eyes before wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

Hyejin inhaled deeply and slowly sat up before patting her chest to make her breath even.

"Get out."

...