• three •

"jihoon hasn't been at school for two days now.. should we go check up on him after class is dismissed?" jeonghan worried out loud but he couldn't help it. the two boys nodded and so it was settled.

"wait shouldn't we ask before we go over?" seungkwan intervened after agreeing.

"we can get snacks then go over! he can't be mad if we bring snacks!" dokyeom said and they were all sold on seeing their friend.

in reality jihoon had barely been able to get out of the bathroom he could not stop throwing up and glaring at the positive pregnancy test on the counter. he kept trying to eat but he just ended up throwing it up. it wasn't nearly bad yesterday as it was today and so jihoon decided to stay home.

"should i call the doctor's office?" jihoon asked out loud and just shook his head.

"i can do this myself," jihoon reassured himself but moments after he found himself throwing up in the toiled again.

once the three boy's classes were dismissed they all hurried over to jihoon's apartment, not forgetting to get snacks on their way. they walked up to the second floor and knocked on the door.

jihoon was confused but wobbled to the door and unlocked it to see his friends. jeonghan immediately gasped as he saw how pale jihoon was and how exhausted he looked.

"hoonie baby, what's wrong?" jeonghan asked and jihoon just shook his head. he felt dizzy.

"i-i'm fine.. i feel dizzy.." jihoon said and swayed back a bit.

jeonghan and dokyeom quickly steadied the boy and directed him to the couch as it was closest and jeonghan dropped the snacks on the counter. seungkwan scurried to the bathroom to get a rag to make a cold compress. he let out a small gasp as he saw the positive pregnancy test on the counter and the puke in the toilet.

seungkwan put the test into one of the drawers and decided to not ask until later. he got the cold compress and hurried back to jihoon and the others.

"dokyeom get a blanket for him, seungkwan make something he can eat, i'm gonna lay with him," jeonghan ordered and they all scurried to different places in the apartment.

jihoon's head rested on jeonghan's lap and he couldn't help but doze off as jeonghan stroked his hair and rested the cold compress on his forehead. he was so comfortable and tired. jeonghan noticed and made sure the cold compress stayed on his head.

seungkwan was making some toast and got some apple juice. he placed the food down next to jeonghan.

"he didn't have much," seungkwan explained and jeonghan nodded and thanked him quietly.

dokyeom came back into the living room with a blanket and gently placed it on jihoon. the three were puzzled, jihoon never got sick and when he did he just took some medicine and toughed it out. jihoon was always the one who would check on the boys and buy them medicine.

"what's up with him?" dokyeom asked out loud and disrupted the silence.

"i don't know, i've never seen him like this," jeonghan sighed and seungkwan gulped. he knew but he didn't want to say it was very private to jihoon.

"seungkwan, what's with that look? what do you know?" jeonghan asked as he immediately saw through seungkwan's horrible attempt to be calm.

"n-nothing!" seungkwan chimed and tried to laugh it off but then jeonghan gave him that look.

"i found a positive pregnancy test on the bathroom counter and there was puke in the toilet.. i don't want to jump to conclusions but i've heard of male pregnancies before.." seungkwan explained and the other two boys gasped.

"don't tell him that we know. we have to let him tell us when he's ready but we have to try and subtly take care of him," jeonghan said and the boys nodded.

• author's notes •

howdy! i think im gonna do the next chapter from like soonyoung's pov (not like a first person) but like what he's been like since him and jihoon did the sideways tango yknow

enjoy!

-lilly