• six •

"what did you see?" jihoon asked with his face blank as he stared at the floor. jeonghan began to approach him and jihoon snapped his head up.

"get out. all of you. don't you dare tell anyone about what you saw. im doing this myself-"

"let us help you jihoon!" seungkwan pleaded and dokyeom frowned. jeonghan just stood there as he stared at the ground.

"get out!" jihoon raised his voice and the three boys flinched at the sudden volume and left.

just before jeonghan shut the door behind him he muttered,"call me if you need anything, also tell him that you're pregnant.." which just made jihoon mad. jeonghan shut the door and the three were gone.

jihoon was angry and sad all at the same time. he didn't ask for this baby, he didn't try to abort the baby, why was he being punished? jihoon didn't do anything to deserve this. little did he know it's what he needed.

(a/n, bold is soonyoung and italics are jihoon)

hey, can you talk?

yeah, what's up

i haven't been acting myself and im scared that i hurt my friends for the last time

aaahhh lee jihoon don't get so dramatic! ive seen you and those fools, they love you more than anything

you think so?

i know so

thabk yiu

are you good, your spelling is getting messed up

finr, just tored

ah i see, get some sleep

goodnifht

goodnight

the truth was that jihoon wasn't tired, he was crying. he couldn't stop the tears and he didn't want to lose his friends. they were truly the best people he had ever met. jihoon wasn't sure why he had decided to text soonyoung over a problem like that but he felt so comfortable doing it.

truth be told, jihoon wanted to tell soonyoung. he wanted soonyoung to hold him in his arms and tell him that it was going to be alright and that they would make it as a family. jihoon was okay with being patient to wait for soonyoung to fall in love with him and their baby but he couldn't say that. jihoon was going to do it himself.

soonyoung had subconsciously smiled the whole time jihoon had texted him and especially when jihoon had sent the first text. he hadn't been this excited to text someone for a long time and he loved it. he wasn't sure why he was so drawn to jihoon but he didn't mind. he saw the time and decided to dose off.

jihoon stared at his phone and decided to send the text.

im pregnant. you're the dad.

jihoon sent it and just stared at it. it had been thirty minutes and he couldn't take it anymore so he deleted the message. he sighed and plugged in his phone and decided it was better to sleep now.

the truth was that soonyoung had seen the message he was just half asleep and thought it was a drunk text, men can't get pregnant. he just went back to sleep unaware that it was very true and that he was going to eventually be a dad.

"how dumb am i?" jihoon asked as he fell asleep.

quite a bit..

• author's notes •

teehee, im so tired from going to my friends grad party jeez i need a nap ughh

are you all enjoying the book? i really hope so :( im just feeling a lil down about my writing recently

i just feel as if my writing is not good enough.

anyway enjoy!

-lilly