• twenty five •

"i can't believe we're going camping, how in the hell did you convince me?" jihoon complained as he laid in a hammock. soonyoung shrugged as he roasted a marshmallow.

somehow both friend groups ended up going camping for the four day weekend they had. the campus had some bullshit excuse about having to deep clean the school or having to fix something. no one really minded because they got a four day weekend out of it.

yet how the groups ended up camping because of it was a mystery to them all. minghao and jun were in the closest town getting snacks, chan and jeonghan were bonding while doing something random, then seungkwan and dokyeom were playing tag with some of the kids that were also camping. which left jihoon and soonyoung alone.

"ah paon slow down! the foods almost ready and your uncles are waiting!" a familiar voice shouted and jihoon sat up to see dr.choi chasing a little girl who seungkwan and dokyeom were playing tag with.

"dr.choi?" jihoon said and seungcheol looked over and waved.

jihoon got up to greet him which caught the attention of the friends camping with the boy. the little girl ran to her dad and held out a hand for jihoon to shake. jihoon crouched down and shook her hand.

soonyoung walked over and greeted them both. jeonghan got up to see who was talking to jihoon and soonyoung telling the others to just wait. jeonghan was taken aback by the strange person that jihoon seemed to know well.

"this is jeonghan, he's my friend. jeonghan this is seungcheol, my doctor," jihoon introduced them and noticed the blush on both of the boys cheeks. he just smiled.

"im paon! that's my dad!" the small girl said and pointed at seungcheol.

"heh yeah.. her mom had her during my first year of college and i took her.. she's my girl! we're out here celebrating her fifth birthday," seungcheol explained saying it so nonchalantly, it was obvious he didn't care that it happened.

"she's lucky to have a strong dad like you," jeonghan said with a smile as he looked at the cute girl.

"you're so pretty!" she said and jeonghan just smiled.

"come meet my uncles!" paon said and grabbed jeonghan's hand and began pulling him towards their campsite.

jihoon just smiled as jeonghan walked with her slightly terrified. seungcheol waved goodbye as he went to go follow his daughter and the captive jeonghan. jihoon just chuckled and went back to his hammock.

"they're gonna end up together, im calling it now," chan said and everyone nodded in agreement.

later that night jeonghan came back to the campsite with a dopey grin on his face. everyone watched waiting for him to spill what had happened. the boys had filled in minghao and jun as well so the whole group was waiting.

"we kissed,"

and with those two words the whole group erupted in laughter, clapping, and hype.

• author's notes •

yes like all of the side relationships are gonna be gay.. and what about it? but in case you were wondering here's the ships: soonhoon, jeongcheol, junhao, verkwan, meanie .. i think that's it?? i can't remember them all off the top of my head i think it's written down somewhere on a paper idk man this book is crazy im like keeping track of what like month it is (the last week of may) it is in the book along with how far along jihoon is (14 weeks) and my two braincells are going into overdrive

jihoon is 14 weeks

-lilly